Chapter 6: Into the mirror

It was a strange way to apparate. Harry wasn't sure whether they've just apparated somewhere or this was something completely different. He wasn't really that nauseated from the trip like he felt last time with Dumbledore. But unfortunately he found himself standing in a dark alley behind brick walls.
This must be Diagon Alley.
Harry had never noticed how extremely sketchy and unsettling this place was at night. He almost didn't recognize it if it wasn't for Ollivander's wand shop across the street. Around him, it seemed absolutely silent.

Shit. Did him and Draco end up in different places?
"Potter!" Draco whisper-yelled. "Over here."

Harry felt relieved to hear Draco's voice. He inched closer to him and they peeped their heads around a corner.
From ahead, Harry could see posters stapled everywhere. It was taped all over on windows of small shops ahead. Draco reached out and snatched one that was dangling off a windchime from a shop.

"Have you seen this wizard," He read the headlines before angrily crumpling it and throwing it at the ground. "Bastards!"
Harry picked it up and unfolded it carefully. In a repeating moving picture, it shows Lucius Malfoy's face close up facing forward. A mugshot, probably. The font of the headline, the words... Harry had sworn he saw something like this before-- and then it clicked.

Harry's blood turned cold. It painfully reminded him of the poster to the one of Sirius Black. The back of his eyes burned a little bit and he swallowed a lump in his throat.
But this isn't Sirius Black, he told himself. It was an evil wizard. It was Lucius Malfoy.
But regardless evil or not, Draco would always see his own father as the protaganist, as the hero and leader of his own life. Draco looked up to him as much as Harry looked up to Sirius, the closest thing he's had to a real parent.
Draco quickly raked back his fine hair with one hand, in frustration. He slightly bit on his lip too.
Even when he looked angry and pacing back and and forth, he was still attractive as hell. It was up to Harry's imagination to think of the possibilities hidden underneath that dark suit of his, and below the belt..

His lean figure and sharp shoulders. Everything from his sense of style to the way he behaved. God, Harry was a sucker for bad boys.
But it was no time to think about that now. He would get a hard-on any second and make everything extremely awkward, once again. Harry forced himself to shake those thoughts away.

And with a wave of a of Draco's wand and a whisper of a spell, the dark alley disappeared from their view, and they were now surrounded by a forest.

It was not the Forbidden forest, since the mood to it was fairly normal. There was no creepy crawly chills.
Ahead, Harry could see the lake that seperated them from a large rocky island in a distance. There stood a tall, dull building ahead on the island. It was very far away, but even so it seemed to loom over them.
"Stay close," Draco whispered. He leaned behind a large tree. Harry copied his movements.
"That's Azkaban. My father escaped from there a few days ago."
There was always a glint of pride in Draco's tone when he mentioned his father. To Harry, he looked like a child that was brainwashed.

The sky was a dark blue-black as always. People say the sun never shines in Azkaban, and he could see why. The place already looks like a hell on earth, not even the sun would want to cross there.
Harry squinted his eyes. There were so many dark things floating around the prison that looked like black rags blowing in the wind.
Dementors. A flashback appeared in his memory of the incident on the train and at that Quidditch game back in third year or so. Harry remembered the fetid stench the Dementors carried and their sunken eyes. A chill ran down his spine. Harry shuddered.

Draco suddenly whipped around and lunged at Harry.
"POTTER, WATCH OUT!"

Harry felt a sudden force push him down. His vision blurred and his head hit the mossy ground hard with a thump. The pressure of something heavy was pinning onto him. He let out a groan through gritted teeth. "Fuck, Draco,"
Harry looked at Draco, who was laying down right on Harry's stomach. Their heads would've been too close if Draco's head wasn't turned to one side. Harry turned his head to his left side to see where Draco was looking at. In that moment he really wished he didn't. Fear washed over him in an instant and Harry forgot how to breathe.

A Dementor was meters away. They were both holding their breaths as the Dementor slowly trailed down the slanted hill. There was these whooshing noises and the slight hum of death radiating from that thing. Harry's jaw clenched and squeezed his eyes shut as the Dementor glided its way towards them. The air got cold.

Then it thankfully turned around and went to the opposite direction. Harry didn't exhale his breath until the Dementor was no longer in sight.
But Draco was still on top of him.

...