Chapter 10: Morning Relief

Draco's eyes flung open. His mouth felt dry and the roof of his mouth tasted bitter.
It was morning now.
He let out a small groan as his hand reached out beside him, only to find an empty side of the bed. It was as if he was never here, and none of that even happened.

But it did, did it? They must've done something last night. He did recall messing around for a bit.
Draco pushed the blankets off of him and walked barefoot and shirtless out of his bed. Squinting, he yanked open the dark long drapes of his windows. The bright beam of sunlight blurred his vision. He shut the curtains.

Right, nothing happened. Nothing happened at all.
Potter was being an idiot last night, a cruel idiot too. Draco had to admit he did feel slightly offended by the way Harry just slipped away and left as if Draco was some skank off the streets. He must've did this often. It would be no surprise if Harry could walk out the door and get chased down by a group of fan girls, since they all needed a taste of their 'hero'.
What does he do in his free time, try to respond to all his love letters? Bathe in a luxurious spa with some random men giving him massages?
Draco envied him. Not that he wanted his fame. He would never crave useless things like the popularity of being a celebrity.
He wasn't envious, but more so jealous. But he didn't want to know why.

Draco slumped to his bathroom half asleep. The reflection showed the tired and groggy morning face of his. His hair was messier than it was yesterday, tangly and messy. It wasn't so cliché though, since he wasn't a perfect masculine man with abs and sexy messy hair. He had straight shoulders and relatively skinny arms. His arms had prominent veins through his paper pale skin.
The dark mark on his arm slowly slithered on the spot. The snake seemed to gleam under the sunlight coming from the bathroom window.

Draco let his pants fall to the floor, and he was about to hop into the shower on the other side, seperated by a wall, before he realized he was hard as a rock underneath his briefs.
Morningwood. God, what a terrible time.
Morning hard-ons are very normal, in fact most matured wizards get them. It usually didn't feel like much.

But his body told a different story. The bottom of his shaft was tight and pulsing. And the only time it felt like this was when he was horny, which is like, every day.
Draco closed his eyes and stood leaning on one arm propping him up against the wall, with the other hand busy slowly sliding south.
Why couldn't Potter be the one doing this yesterday? It would've saved him some time and energy.
He was starting to feel this blissful tingling sensation that arose a small moan out of him. He stroked harder. And harder.
He bit his lips and made a low hum. The only thing on his mind was Harry Potter's tongue gliding across his body, and slowly downwards. He didn't feel shame in imagining Harry anymore. It was the first thing that popped up in his head, so of course he went along with the idea. He just needed a face to relate this feeling to.
But it was more than just attaching a random face to this fantasy sex partner. He didn't just want anybody's touch, it was only that stupid, foul git's face that made his heart beat faster for some reason.
The tightness was building up. The tip of his throbbing cock was more and more sensitive. He tilted his head up and let the build-up of pleasure engorged him. He would come any second now---

"DRACO!"
The black shower curtains swished open.

Draco nearly jumped out of his skin. He stumbled back and immediately snatched a towel off the rack and covered himself. For a second he thought Pansy or Blaise had somehow apparated into his shower. But that voice was unmistakeable.
He heard a foot step out of the stall. "Uh, can I come out now?"

Thank god for the wall that seperated them. Draco coughed and choked out a "sure!"
as Harry awkwardly walked out. He was still wearing pants, but was still shirtless from last night. Draco wanted to facepalm himself for forgetting that Harry's robe was still on his bedroom floor. He could've saved himself from a lot of embarassment if he took notice that Harry hasn't actually left.

It should've not been awkward. They should've jumped into eachothers arms and started 'making love' right then, but only this wasn't a romance movie.
The almost had sex last night, and they weren't drunk or under a love potion of Amortentia. And yet it's still awkward catching someone in mid-masturbation.

Draco's cock was still half hard. He quickly shifted his hands to attempt to tighten the towel that was poorly covering his crotch area as he leaned his back against the door. His cover up was so shitty he just might aswell been naked.
"Care to explain why you were stalking me in my own shower?" Draco spat out. "Does the term privacy not exist in your vocabulary, Potter?"

Harry scratched the back of his head. "I-I was about to take shower, then you came in. So I hid myself."

Draco looked at him as if he'd gone insane. "You hid yourself!?" He sighed and hopelessly covered his face with a hand. "You give me a headache from all your nonsense logic. I swear you're making my brain rot away."

"Well I intended to slip away last night but,.. I fell asleep. And I wanted to shower before I left but then you came in, so I had to pretend I wasn't here." Harry said, nervously laughing. "As you can see my plan sort of backfired."

Draco looked down at his feet. He didn't want Harry to see his flushed cheeks. He could sense Harry was smiling. Embarassment washed over him.

"I have to admit, you sound much better moaning than talking." Harry walked a little closer. "I did have the urge to just help you out a little bit."

Draco fake sneered. "Screw off, I don't need your help."

"You don't sound very certain," Harry teasingly quoted his words. "After all, you did moan my name."
Draco's eyes shot up. His face was filled with sudden fear. "What."

With Draco's face being so panic-stricken, Harry couldn't help but break out laughing. "I'm kidding, Malfoy." He playfully patted Draco's shoulder but Draco swatted his hand away. "You should've seen the look on your face!"

Now Harry knew for certain that Draco was thinking of him.
More than anything he wanted to wipe off that smug smile on Harry's face. But Harry's bright green eyes sparkled with humor and happiness, Draco thought he'd reserve punching Harry for another day. Because right now, he felt this warm and fuzzy feeling in his chest which he completely wanted to avoid.

Not that he fancied him, of course not.
That would just be beyond insane.

...