Chapter 9: Complications

One thing led to the next. Harry had both of his hands cupped on the blond's smooth face, with their lips moving roughly and desperately on eachother's. With their lips still working, Harry pushed Draco onto the bed. His hands picked eagerly at the buttons on Draco's black vest-suit.
His shirt was unbuttoned and his stomach was exposed. Draco was only tipsy, but he still clung onto Harry. His hands locked around the back of Harry's head.
Their lips parted. And then Draco gave him this look. His eyes seemed to be filled with hunger and need. The same hunger that a predator would look at its prey, full of this desperate craving for flesh.
"Potter," the name came out like a small gasp.
Because Harry had leaned over him on the bed and started sucking on the blond's neck.
It started off with gentle kisses. But then, feeling the same rush, Harry nipped his pale neck roughly.
He wanted to bruise him. To leave a mark on the blank canvas that he could claim all for himself.
Harry's fingers ran upwards from Draco's waist to his chest. He was thin, but not extremely skinny. Harry gently tugged on the pink nipples with his teeth while his hands kept stroking Draco's torso. He could slightly feel the hint of his ribcage when he layed stretched out like that. The exposed skin felt like buttercream against Harry's fingers.
But he needed more. He needed fo forget.

Harry rushed to strip himself out of his school uniform and tossed his robe to the floor. It was all in such a hurry. He had never felt so, so desperate for someone's touch. Not even when he was with Ginny.
Sure, sex with Ginny was pretty decent at the time. It was easy-going and it got the job done.
But this, this wasn't anything like that at all. And no, it did not matter that it was Draco Malfoy. It did not matter that a day ago he had just met him for the first time since the war and now they're about to fuck. It did not matter the fact that hellfire was going to break loose tomorrow. He needed Draco's body to forget.
Harry had always procrastinated with schoolwork, why couldn't he do it now?

Draco slipped the rest of his hanging suit off. In the dimly lit room, his dark mark was still visible on his left forearm. The tattoo-like imprint of a snake and the skull moved around and danced on his skin. Lord Voldemort had placed it there in a way for him to summon all his Death Eaters, and for the Death Eaters to summon him. But now it had no use anymore.
It still fascinated Harry though, so he pressed it to his lips.

Draco yanked Harry closer for another makeout session.
Things were moving fast. The air around them were getting hot and heavy. The taste of Draco Malfoy on his lips, Harry decided, was the only lustful thing he ever truly desired. His lips tasted raw and wet, with a hint of that liquor which wasn't as horrible as Harry would've thought.

It was the only thing he felt his life amounted up to. He wouldn't mind dying in the next few seconds if it meant his last breath was spent making out with Draco, his 'arch nemesis.'
Yeah, talk about complicated.
When Harry lips slowly parted with Draco's, he lowered the head down to Draco's waist. And dear merlin, Draco Malfoy was hard. His hand reached for the bottle again and downed a fair amount of gulps.

The guilt and realization came rushing back to his head. Did really Draco want this? He's half drunk!
Shit shit shit. Shit. For Merlin's sake, fuck. Harry blushed and looked away at the ground. He squeezed his eyes shut tight and prayed that he wasn't going to start snapping out of it now and ruin the moment.

But that actually happened. And it's actually going to happen. His mind still couldn't clearly wrap around the whole idea.
He wasn't stupid, and he knew what it will eventually lead to. Sex. Isn't sex the whole point of all that? That wasn't even a question. The real question is, was this the right thing to do?
It was too late to turn back now, anyway. He should've realized this earlier. They were both just so vulnerable. What's left to do?

He rolled off Draco to the other side of the bed.

Draco was confused and a little hurt by his sudden stop.
"What's wrong?"

Harry should just brush his thoughts off and save the consequences for the morning. He should've went down and fucked Draco until he moaned Harry's first name.
You could have this, you know. He told himself.
But he couldn't. He couldn't continue, and it would be hurtful if he didn't continue. It would be a bad mistake either way. A wise man once told him it made a big difference when choosing between what is right and what is easy.

"I don't want to do this." Harry said quietly with his eyes on the ceiling chandelier.

Draco frowned. "What?"
"Look, I don't want to take advantage of you. I don't even know if I like you, or if you like me. What's going to happen tomorrow if all of this just happened to be a one night stand?"

The two layed on the bed shirtless and unmoving. The hot, musky air that was around them had turned cold now.

"Why do you always have to ruin the moment," Draco was getting annoyed. "Are you losing your mind with some post traumatic problems? Did the muggles molest you as a child?"

"Of course not!"

"A second ago you freaked out and started begging for me to stay, and now you changed your mind. You're so fucking complicated, Potter--"
"You say as if you're not."
"I'm not an emotional mess like you."

"But you're the one that ran away for no apparent reason, so for the record I'm pretty sure you're the fucked up one here," Harry closed his eyes and sighed. "And I don't want to use you just so I can escape my fears."

Draco sat up. "You're not going to. I'm not going to let you do that."
Harry looked at him. "What do you mean by that?"
"You do realize it's not going to be that easy to just 'use me' and throw me away, right?" a small smile appeared on Draco's lips. "Clearly you're the one who wants to get your cock up my arse so badly. If you think you can just shag me and leave without a single emotional string attached, then I applaud you."
Draco's same old sneery Malfoy-ish personality was back. God, Harry really shouldnt've stopped. At least Draco would've shutted up for a little while.

"I don't love you, Malfoy." Harry scoffed. He didn't know if he was telling the truth or not. He strongly hoped he was.

"You don't sound very certain."
"Well I am."
"If you say so." He turned over to face away from Harry on the bed, pulling the covers over himself. Potter was fucking mentally instable and much more scatterbrained than he would've ever guessed. Hero of the wizarding world, and yet still can't decide if he's horny or not.

Draco yawned and closed his eyes. The rest his reality became blurry and hazy.
And he fell asleep quickly that night.

...

Where are you?
I'm here.
Will you stay?
Yes, yes.
Please don't leave me.
I won't.

...

But he did.