Chapter 15: 4 PM

...

Lucius cleared his throat. "Mr Potter," he clenched his wand tightly. "What do you think you're doing, interfering with the minister's family buisness?"

Harry stood with his knees slightly bent like an angry animal ready to pounce. This would be much easier if he had his wand with him. "You are not the minister," He huffed. "And the time turner doesn't belong to you!"
Lucius's eyes scanned down Harry's sweater and waved him off like a pathetic little bug. "Neither does my son belong to you." He shot Draco a harsh look. "Draco will be having proper marriage with a fine witch. What do you say, Draco? What do you think of Daphne Greengrass's younger sister?"

Draco clenched his jaw. "I've told you countless times that I'm not interested."

"Ridiculous words. Once your Amortentia wears off, you'll be able to stop fooling around with the wrong kind of people. In fact, I have been discussing about your soon-to-be arranged marriage with Astoria Greengrass."
Harry didn't like where this was going. Not at all. "I didn't give him the love potion."

"And you expect me to believe my son was willingly crawling into bed with you?" Lucius had stepped closer and loomed over Harry again like his first encounter. Within the next second, a swift blow was directed to Harry's neck. The pain shooted through his throat instantly, causing a choked noise of gagging gasp.
At the sight of it, Draco drew out his wand.
"Expelliarmus!"
A clank of Lucius's heavy wand fell to the ground.

And Hermione watched it all under the cloak. Without a game plan, when it was within her reach-- she jumped out of the cloak and reached for the tiny dangling gold hourglass locket while Lucius bent down to pick up his fallen wand.

It seemed to happen in slow motion, her fingers clasped around it, a loud snap, and then she fell to the floor. Scrambling back up with the object in her hand, she sprinted as fast as she can out of the room before the guards could realize what had happened.

Draco and Harry saw this as a chance to escape. Without his time turner, the dementors and people will be coming soon for him. He was powerless without it. Hermione was the first to dash out the same door into that very narrow brick hall. They ran in single files, with her taking the lead, followed by Draco and then Harry.
Then, there were shots coming from wands. Sounds of zapping and explosives from that room aimed at them. Draco almost tripped as he dodged the zipping bullet-like zaps. Fuck, fuck.

There was another zap and a screech of pain came behind him. Whipping around, he saw that Harry Potter was on the ground. Without a second to waste, he lurged Harry's arm over his own shoulder and tried his best to run with the staggering Harry. He tried to ignore the dark red liquid that was rapidly soaking out of Harry's thigh into his jeans.
They had merely made it out of the hallway before Lucius and the men had caught on. It had to be this unfortunate place of the center of the ministry. Curious faces were gathering around, and more of a crowd gathered after a shout of "That man's bleeding! Get help!" "It's Harry Potter!"

  Hermione clenched the time turner tightly in her hands. Only a few minutes left until the clock would strike 4:00 PM. Draco and Hermione blasted zaps out of their own wand too, not enough to severely injure but just to bring them down.
And Harry was still fucking bleeding through. Panicked, Draco layed him down on the ground and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. Bystanders watched with morbid curiousity and stood watching Draco rushed to yank down Harry's jeans. How stupid and perverted could they be? He wasn't stripping him to make some freak show for the world to see. Cant they see someone was bleeding?
Hermione was taking on three powerful wizards at the same time. Very outnumbered, to say the least. To compare this scene to anything, It sounded much like a bunch of kids shooting lasers at each other
With Harry's jeans halfway down, he worked quickly to take off his silver and green slytherin tie, and yes, he wore a tie underneath his suit. Because he was still well groomed and has a quite good sense of style, unlike Potter who wore muggle clothing daily.
He wrapped the tie around the bleeding thigh. Harry yelled in pain as Draco yanked the knot tighter. The faster he can get him to Madame Pomfrey's hospital, the better. The green tie quickly dyed red, and so did Draco's hands. The strange thing was there was no apparent bullet hole where the blood was coming from. And the wound was not stopping.

He gently rested Harry to the ground when a loud zap was directed to a spot that was inches away from the half-unconscious Potter's head. A small string of smoke came from the missed spot on the ground. Draco hissed back and shot a beam of energy towards one of the men.

"There yer are, Harry--HARRY!"

A loud hefty voice shook the room. Followed by many foosteps shuffling to move out of the way, the tall and bearded man shoved others out as he ran towards them in panic. The floor of the grand hall boomed with each step. Hagrid froze with horrorfied eyes when he finally came across the little puddle of blood surrounding Harry's left leg. Ron peeped out from behind Hagrid and his face was shock stricken as well.
Jaw-dropped, he looked at Draco as if to ask him if he did this. But then a sudden zap came from another direction and merely missed Hagrid. They both looked up to see Hermione that writhed under a firm chokehold. A man with dark hair held Hermione locked tight under her neck. His arm choked her so that she could barely breathe. "Ron! Hagrid!" She choked out. "Don't worry about me--"
her words were muffled by a leather gloved hand. A bald man stood beside with a large dagger pointed at her skull. Ron's lip quivered and cried out in terror.

"Step closer and she'll be killed." The bald man said.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?!" Hagrid screamed at last. His voice shook and his eyes darted straight at Lucius, who was standing ever so casually, witnessing from a feet away. "Let Hermione go, ye filthy prisoners!"
Hermione squirmed and shook her head no. "HARRY!" She tried to speak.
Hagrid looked down below at his feet, where more and more blood was pooling. His eyes were closed and the breathing of his chest were abnormal and sudden. Draco tightly held Harry's limp hand. His own hand was ice cold, and he whispered reassuring words into his ear the best he could, even though tears were starting to form in his eyes. Harry ocasionally made small grunts of pain. It wasn't any bullet, it was a hexed curse. No amount of material blockage could cease the bleeding unless magically treated at the hospital.
Hagrid swooped Harry in his big arms and ran back. He ran as fast as he could, pushing through the crowds to get to get to the apparating chimineys.

"Where is it?" Lucius circled suspensefully around Hermione. "Mudblood, do not be afraid. Hand it over now and everyone will remain unharmed."
"You'll never find it!" Hermione spat out. The man choked her tighter and she cried out. Ron stumbled closer but the bald man threatened to impale the dagger through her skull.
"We are not killers, but we have been trained to kill," Lucius yanked Hermione's hair up so that she was forced to look at him right in the eye. "Now, give me the Time Turner before your own leg becomes just as drenched with blood as Harry Potter."
"It's in my bra!" Hermione blurted out. "You're not going to get it." She squinted her eyes at him, daring him to try her.

Wow, advantages of being a girl came in handy. Draco wanted to laugh before he remembered how serious of a problem he was in right now. He turned his head turned to the grand clock. About any second now, the plan his father had been plotting for months will all come crashing down. It will all fail because of him. Narcissca might've been very dissapointed in him, and he had practically lost his father already.
No, that isn't right. He had lost a father from the day he was born into this filthy rich family with nothing to live for but pride and reputation.
And then clock handle pointed striked 4:00 PM.

...