Chapter 2

You were at the bus stop as usual with your four friends Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and yep your crush. You stood next to him(of course!)
Stan:Hey Y/N
Y/N: oh hi Stan

(Awkward silence)

I gazed at Cartmen knowing he might get mad at me. But I did not care at the time and got lost in his cute eyes. I just felt something for him I can not figure it out! But oh well. Before I could say anything the bus came along. I saw my friend and she waved at me and I sit next to her. Right across from Cartmen! She said "So... How is your little crush with Eric?" "Be quiet y/f he might here you" I giggled. "I still think he does not deserve someone like you" she sighed. "He has a soft side y/f" you told her. "Whenever I come over he is very funny, and cute, and nice, and-" y/f covered your mouth and said " OK OK, I get it just please stop describing him! JUST PLEASE!" I giggled and said "Ok..." It was the second week of our new school (South Park Highschool) being freshmen and all we were quite new to this environment but I didn't mind much! Being that Cartmen's locker is right next to mine we sometimes "talk"
y/n: "Hi Cartmen!" Omg why did I say that! Oh well (^v^)
Cartmen: "bitch I know if you want something from me when you always have that tone in your voice. What do you want?"
y/n: "oh nothing just saying hi, dang..." Well typical Cartmen, always angry... Well I love him anyways! "See you in class Cartmen!" I said smiling. And Cartmen said "whatever" and walks in the classroom. Well today is going to be a looooong day...