Chapter 18: butt woopin

Lol I'm sorry I had to with the video. I love vines and memes!! On with the story :p

I was running as fast as I could down the side walk. My heart felt like it's been snatched away from my body, had poison put inside and shoved right back into me for me to suffer.

Y/f was right. How could I fall in love with him? How could I give my heart to someone that didn't even have one of his own. I'm such an idiot.

I knocked on y/f's front door. She answered and gasped.

"Y/n! " she yanked me inside.

"You're crying" I had no idea I was crying until she wiped away the tears from my cold cheeks.

"And it is freezing outside!... Where's Eric? I thought I saw you two walking to Tweek's"

I stayed silent and put my head down in shame.

"Oh no.. " she said

"OH NO THE HELL HE DIDN'T! "

I was startled by her sudden raised voice.

"He played you didn't he??? "

"Y/f calme do-"

"No! I knew this was coming and I warned you! We're seeing and beating the crap at him now! Grab one of my coats and I'll grab my extra one. Let's go"

She went upstairs to grab her etxra coat and her other was on the couch.

I didn't want her to hurt Eric... I still loved... Him..

She came downstairs with a coat, hat and all.

"Great you're dressed, now let's go"

She opened the door and we left to head for Tweek's shop.

Lol I'm not dead so don't worry (haha y'all probably more worried about the story than me but don't worry because here it is) Anyway I'm still writing this. Sooo yeah, got some stuff to go. I'm so ready for this! (Not really) happy 2017 everyone and have a good rest of your day