Chapter 16: Secrets...

It's been a couple days since you and Carrman have been a secret couple. I mean why would you tell everyone else you two are dating! What would they say!

Anyway you were at the bus stop and Kenny was already there. "Hey Y/n" he said almost under his coat. "Hey Kenny...." You simply said.

"So how's you and fatass?" He said. You paused "what? h-how did you find out?" He simply shrugged.

"He was bragging to me how he has a "new" girlfriend" he said. "Ugh Eric....." you muttered "that's my name" he said apearing behind you. You jumped back in surprise. "Bro don't do that!" You yelled as he laughed. "Dude that was hilarious!!" He cried. You eyerolled as Kyle and Stan came. We started talking until the bus came along

You sat next to y/f. "Hey y/n did you hear that this new boy is coming to school?" You shook your head. "How do you exactly get all this information?" Magic she said waving her hands around. You giggled as you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Be quiet!" the bus driver yelled. "Go suck a dick..." you muttered to yourself. "What did you say?" "Uh you're a pretty chick" you corrected "oh thank you" she said, as you sighed in releif. Y/f laughed. "Wow y/n once again you save yourself from the evil monster" you giggled and snuck a peak at Cartman.

Both of your eyes met as you blushed and looked away. "Are you.... blushing?" Y/f said looking at you in curiosity. "You are!" She gasped. "Don't tell me it's that Er-" you quickly covered your mouth looking around rapidly. "We are..... dating" you whispered so only she could hear. She gasped. "Secretly....." you added. She was shaking her head.

"If.... you two are happy..... I'll be fine... because I just don't want him to hurt my bestie...." she said, concerned. You smiled. "I'll be fine" you said hugging her. She smiled "great" she said as the bus stopped. "Get out!" She yelled.

This is gonna be a looong day...

Oh.... hey so fon't be mad but. I've finished this chapter a long time ago but.... I didn't know I didn't publish it....sorry but enjoy this chapter