Chapter 6: Talk...

Cartmen and I were on our way to Kyle's house but he was quiet (not normal).

"What's wrong" I whispered

"You must hate me" he said

"N-no we're still friends" I said

"I yelled at you, made you feel bad enough to slap me, and put us in this current situation and you're still not angry with me?"

I was surprised. He was never this honest. Especially towards me. I didn't know what to do or say but smile.

"Why are you smiling at me? You're supposed to be angry" he said in an annoyed tone.

I pulled him into a hug " we're friends I would never be mad at you for that long."

Cartmen's P.O.V

She hugged me? What was that? Oh no what did she do? She made me had that weird feeling again. Ugh it just feels so weird but good in a way. I wonder what it is called. Maybe I'll find out later...

y/n P.O.V

I felt my face heat up. I didn't want him to know I liked him. I quickly pull away but with ease so he won't be offended. We arrive at Kyle's but before I could knock the door flew open.

"Where were you I was worried!" Kyle said

"Sorry Kyle..." I said with a faint smile. He is so over protective kind of like a big brother!

He stared at Cartmen with a ' I'm going to kill you' face and said " it's getting late... Maybe you should leave" then slammed the door on Cartmen.

Kyle's P.O.V

'I hope that fat jerk didn't touch y/n. Ohhhh wait until I get my hands on him. But for now I'm just going to relax for a bit.' I turned around but she was no where to be found. Then I thought for a second... "IKE!"

A/N: just in case you don't know who Ike is, he is Kyle's 5th grade brother. (Kyle is in 9th)