Chapter 10: best day ever

Omg Cartman is working with me! Me! I'm humming a song as I'm on the bus, gazing at Cartman as I feel heat rush to my face. Once the bus came to a stop near me and Cartman's house, I say "see you in an hour" then quickly hugged him but ran away before he could say anything.

Once I was inside the house I saw my mom cooking something. "Oh hey honey, I'm going to go to the grocery store you want anything?" I stood there for a second 'maybe something for Cartman! That will show him how much I care for him! Then he'll surely be less grumpy to me!'

"Hmmm, how about cheesy poofs?"
"Okay honey! Bye now" she said leaving out the door

Timeskip to 4:00

I decided to slip on a simple T-shirt and some comfortable leggings. I then turned on my iPod and put on f/s (favorite song) and started to sing and dance to it. Unaware that the doorbell was ringing I just was singing my heart out. Then I saw the door bust open.

"What the hell y/n?!?!?!?" He yelled.

I just stared at him remembering the project, with my earphones/headphones (whatever you prefer) still on.

"Oh..." I said awkwardly and my face heating up from embarrassment.

I quickly took of my earphones/headphones and pulled him by his arm.

"Here, this way... Sorry for the trouble"

I opened the door to my r/c (random color) room, with all my Steven Universe posters everywhere on my wall (sorry if you don't like Steven Universe). "Heh heh.... Um... You can sit on my bed" I said embarrassed from my child like room. He only hummed in response and sat on my bed. I took my bookbag and took a look at our project.

~timeskip because who likes homework! o(〃^▽^〃)o

Surprisingly Cartman was very smart! We finished ¼ of the project in only a half an hour.

"Oh Cartman I'm very impressed" I said jokingly. "Really, just because I'm- wait what is that" he said pointing to my one of many stuffed animals. Its not like I play with them or anything...

"Oh um... Nothing..." I started "Its just sometimes... When I'm bored I... I play with them" I closed one eye and squinting the other waiting for the impact of torture.

"Eh me too... Don't worry its normal, at least to me it is" he said whispering the last part. "Well... Since we have some time before it gets dark... Wanna play... With me" I said smiling looking down blushing like crazy. "Eh sure, what's the harm." He said grabbing a stuffed turtle from the pile of the, 1000 stuffed animals I owned. I giggled and picked up the rainbow bunny stuffed animal I got from build a bear workshop.

We played until it got dark. We had so much fun. Especially when he raged because he ended up dying in the cow boy and cow girl game we were playing (because you killed him with your sweet gun tricks yaaaaaaaaas!!!!). I waved and closed the door. Once I did I leaned on the door, sliding down.

What a day! The best day ever~

A/n did I take long? Anyway listen to the song above to express how you feel! Bye bye peeps