Chapter 3: Class

I looked at Clyde because I knew he liked me. We were all good friends but Clyde is always extra nice to me. Oh well. "Why are boys a thing?" I muttered under my breath. Kyle must of heard me and laughed a little.(since he sits next to me) "what?" He said

"You thinking about Cartmen?"

Him knowing I like the cranky but cute boy

"Um... Maybe..."

"y/n you need to stop!"

The whole class heard him.

I could feel my face heat up.

Class was almost over but I did not care I ran out the door. Kyle ran after me. "Wait" he yelled. I just wanted to run faster but I stopped.

"y/n, you are one of my best friends and I don't want you heart broken. Even if he does like you he will reject you and tease you for it..."

Kyle's P.O.V

She was my best friend and I cared for her a lot. And I don't want fat-ass messing with her. I looked in her e/c orbs and smiled. She gave me a faint smile and said " I know, a lot of my friends say that... I just don't know... There is something about him I can not let go. He is very amusing at times and is nice when he wants to." She looked away and her face flushed red.
"Do you wanna come over later?" I said

"Yeah I'll text my mom about it" as I saw her take out her phone. 'I hope she'll be okay...' As I saw Mr. Garrison put his hands on his hips. y/n turned around saw him and smiled shyly. I laughed a little while her and I got in trouble

Lunchtime

y/n P.O.V

I sat next to y/f on the left and Cartmen on the right of me. Kyle, Kenny, Stan, and Butters across from me. I was quiet (not normal) y/f whispered "did that boy mess with you?"

"N-no" I said

She shot up and looked at Cartmen with a death stare and yelled " What did you say to y/n to make her sad."

"Aye, I didn't say anyth-" Cartmen was cut off

" stop playing dumb don't you know how much y/-"

y/f P.O.V

She covered my mouth with tears in her eyes and I realized that she did not want me to say anything. I felt so bad.

"How much y/n what?" Cartmen said trying to be calm

I saw y/n flush red and she said " nothing"

" Y/N, HOW MUCH YOU WHAT!?" he shouted

I was about to give him a piece of my mind, but y/n did the unthinkable.

"Cartmen just SHUT UP! Why do you treat me like this? Your meaner to me than everyone else. Am I that bad. What is wrong with me?!"

He looked at her red as a tomato and just stood there but then said " bitch you shut up you SLUT. GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU PIECE OF SH-"

y/n slapped him in his chubby face!

And she pulled Kyle by the arm and said "let's go"

Cartmen's P.O.V

That...that Jew! He did this to taunt me he used y/n against me and now she is craving for him! And... She slapped me... And she said I was mean to her, more than anyone else. She's full of shit.

Y/n P.O.V

"y/n where are we going?"

"Away" I responded

Kyle said, "y/n I told you he is just a jerk!"

"Don't call him that" I said

He sighed and let me pull him and eventually says "where are we going?"

I finally said " I... I don't know"

Kyle's P.O.V

She started crying and I wipes her tears. "Its okay I promise", I said as I pulled out my phone. And we were in the middle of our small town. I lead her to my house and snuck upstairs before my mom could see us and realize we skipped half of school. She sat on my bed and I asked her, "Now, what's wrong?"