Chapter 14: Secret revealed!!

A/n You know.... This is the most read story I have on my account and I didn't want to disappoint anyone so I decided to make another chapter, I mean I might not make another one for a few weeks because I'm still in the middle of test but hey! Why not

Kyle's POV

yeah

When can I come over?

Now if you like

Thanks Kyle you're the best

I put down my phone and looked at the clock "5:30" I mumbled. I sighed as I started doing my homework.

-5 min timskip-

I hear the doorbell. I get up and walk towards the door, and open it up, to see teary eyed y/n. My eyes widen as I let her in. "I... I didn't know he hated me..." She managed to say.

"Y/n, Cartman doesn't hate you.... He likes you a lot..."

She sniffled. "What do you mean?"

"Well he just came here 10 minutes ago talking about what he said was a mistake"

"Wh-What?"

"Yeah he said-"

"Cartman likes me?" She said as if surprised.

I nodded. A smile creeped on her face. "He.... He likes me..." She beamed with a little more confidence. "Why are you happy? He just dogged you at lunch at school today?" "That doesn't matter... Where is he?"

I can't believe how fast she changed her emotions.... "Um... I really don't know... I kinda kicked him out..." As soon as I said that she rushed towards the door. "Thanks a lot Kyle! I owe you one!" She than ran out. I breathed out a loud sigh.

Glad that's over...

Your POV
I ran to the direction of Cartman's house at full speed. I need to tell him how I feel! I knocked on the door, to find Ms. Cartman answer. "Oh hello dear Cartman's upstairs" I then thanked her and went upstairs.

How'd I do? Not to rusty huh? I'll try to publish as much as possible!!! Please don't get mad at me ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

And with that I'll see you later! Bye!!!