Chapter 9: Partnership

"Aye! WHAT THE FUCK?"

I jumped at Cartman's sudden speaking... Well nvm he yelled.

"What?" Clyde said with a glare towards Cartman

"You fucking play boy, you don't deserve happiness!" He said grabbing my wrist. Kinda hurted but oh well

Wait did he? No! Wait... Wtf does he mean

Before I knew it he pulled me away.

"Why did you-"

"Clyde is a stupid bitch he doesn't deserve happiness."

"So you didn't do that just for me in general?" I said with a little frown

"Ew no your a fucking girl."

I knew it Cartman doesn't like anyone like me. There is no spark between us. Just a burnt out candle that I keep on trying to light hopefully getting a little spark, but before it can Eric blows it out. But... I don't know why I am adoring him...

Was it his evil smirk? His beautiful hazel/brown eyes? His cute ruffled hair? His bad ass personality? His cute little face when he gets angry?

As I was off in my daze I did not notice my face was getting heated up.

"Hello? Is y/n anywhere to be found on planet Earth?" Cartman said waving his hand in my face, interrupting my daze.

"Oh uh yeah I'm cool" I said feeling butterflies in my stomach "don't worry I will forgive you for the 152nd time! Bye little monster~" I said skipping to class (in need to change that nickname...)

Cartman's P.O.V

Monster? What the fuck? And I'm not little! I'm taller than her! Dumb bitch...(Omg Cartman language!) Anyway I'm heading to class. Maybe it will take my mind off of her. Its making me feel weird and different.

~timeskip brought to you by the knowledge whale!

It was ELA (you know what that is right?) And that was the only class I shared with y/n and she sat behind me. Well the idea of me taking my mind off of her is in the trash now...

"Ok everyone partner up for the Olympics Project!" Our teacher Ms. Jackson said.

Ugh here we go again nobody's going to partner with me. Oh well. Saves me the time so I can be at home watching Terrence and Philip with cheesy poofs!

Y/n P.O.V

I looked around to see everyone partner up. I hate this class because none of my friends are there..... Well except for Cartman.... Eh what is there to lose!

"Uh hey Er- I mean Cartman" he hates me calling me that for some reason... "What?" he says "Um... Well... Do you wanna be partners... You don't have to if you don't want to..." I said nervously feeling my face heat up.

"Sure whatever..." Cartman said bluntly

"Yay!" I said jumping excitedly.

Cartman looked at me in confusion than rolled his eyes. "Ok ok at my house around.... Hm.... What do you think?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Why you asking me it's your house" he said in a 'duh' voice. "Ok ok dang... 4 or 5?" I said. "4:30" he said in a smart tone. "Smartass" I said giggling then rolling my eyes. "Aye!" He yelled in a offended voice "ok ok I'm sorry" I said again rolling my eyes

~Timeskip brought to you by... You know something... To lunch

I sat by y/f and Eric as usual. I then poked Eric and he looked at me and raised his eyebrow motioning 'what'. "What did you tell Kyle yesterday?" I said in a innocent voice, hopeful for an answer.

"Uh... Uh... Um... You see uh..." He stuttered.

"Wait why should I tell you!" He barked.

"Here we go again..." Y/f and Stan said in unison.

"Ok ok Cartman I don't want trouble... Again. If its personal then it's personal." I said calmly.

"Wh-what you don't wanna fight me? Or yell?" Cartman asked in confusion.

"Well the way your asking, your asking for it. Do you want that?" I said with a smirk.

"Uh... No..." He said looking away.

"You showed that fat bitch" y/f whispered for only me to hear.

I giggled and we fist bumped