This is Elemya Academy

• Dedicated to Almica Chan

"I'm leaving."  I said closing the door.

Hi there!  This is Anna Kaye here signing in!  Today is our first day as fourth-year students.  We shall have an announcement from the school principal.  Everyone seems pumped up since yesterday because it's going to be all about the year-end exam. l really can't wait!

"Hey!  Wait up, Anna!"  Kelcie caught up.

"Oh, Kelcie.  Good morning, what took you so long?"  I smiled.

Kelcie panted a little.  This girl here is my cousin, Kelcie Reyes.  She's also a fourth-year student like me and is currently my roommate.

Wha!  I almost forgot!  I've been talking about school all this time but it seems, I've forgotten to introduce our school, silly me.   *clears throat  Our school is no other than, Elemya Academy!

This is a place where we, special students, go to.  Elemya Academy is not just any normal school.  It's also a training ground for teens who possess and can use magic, like Kelcie and me.

"Hurry up, Anna! We'll be late!"

"Okay, coming!" I said, catching up to her.

~*~

"Peace out, y'all!"  The principal started.

That's Mr. Wu.  He's Elemya's principal. Obviously by the way he talks, you'd already notice that he's a Chinese hippie.

"As y'all know, there wil be an annual exam for you, highschoolers." Mr. Wu avoided the microphone.

I forgot to mention that he hates technology. He's pretty old-school.

"I must inform you that the year-end exam is a tournanament all of you in your perspective riots , or whatever you gangsters call it nowadays.  You must all work together for the three main events.

Everyone started chattering noisily.  Three?!  That's too many!  I heard last year that the graduates only had one...And why tournament?!  What the hell?!

"Quiet down, I'll be giving y'all the first event.  It's the Singles.  You must all duel...but you can't kill each other....coz it's MURDER!!"  Mr. Wu continued.

Hmm...awkward silence...

"A-anyway, I shall be informing you about the second event when the time comes. Peace out y'all!  Assembly dismissed."  Mr. Wu suddenly covered his face with a cape and mysteriously vanished.

Now, that was pretty weird...

~*~

Ding Dong!

I guess, I need to introduce you to the groups now that that year-end exam is coming.

You see, the fourth-year students are divided into groups.  This year, we have 15 groups but only 8 are the more popular ones.  Each group has a maximum of 30 students but I guess we have fewer members this year.  Okay, on with the first group...

Group A is also known as the Valhalla Knights.  They're the best when it comes to offensive attacks but when it comes to their number, they're...well...pretty few to be even called as a group.  Still, the principal considers them one because of their exceptional skills in every aspect of our academy's educational curriculum...umm...how should I say this...hmm...thinking...Ah, I got it!  They're like a group of perfect beings, or something like that!

G-geez, I'm describing them as if they're the best group ever!!  Of course, my group won't be beaten by them...coz...coz..our group is also the BEST!

So, next is...

Group B.  They're called as the Valkyrie Profile.  Unlike Group A, they have a lot of members.  They have 30 members to be exact.  That's why they're divided into Set A and Set B. I don't really know each of their functions but one thing I'm sure about is that...they're all...MENTAL GIANTS!!  Group B specializes in Information Gathering, that's why.  They're GEEKS, NERDS and I don't want to be a part of them!  And well, they're so...pfft...puny!  Hahaha!  Well, in easier terms, their physical abilities need much improvement.