Joker: Feelings on Mute (Part 3)

I finally finished it baby!!! :D Sorry it took this long. I'm not a very fast fast typer unlike my friends...

Anyway, I promise to post the next chapter by next week. I give you my word. I have a deadline you know.

So this is part 3. 2 more parts to go. The last 3 parts are very long, so look foward to it!

Vote, Fan, Comment and Don't Forget to Smile! :)

____________________________________________________

       About a week passed since that night. Somehow, Leo and I have a routine now. In daytime, we take our boring classes (or sleep). After school, Leo sits on a bench in front of the school and listens to my singing at the rooftop. At night, we meet at the rooftop and talk (or write) about our day. Thenm morning comes again.

Up until now, he still doesn't know I'm the 'angel' he's talking about. Well, good for me. The less he knows, the better. Just seeing his smiling face is enough for me.

It's a beautiful Sunday morning and I'm strolling down the hallways, enjoying my free time.

Two very tall guys are walking down the hallway past me. I can totally hear them talking in the quiet hallway.

"Did you hear his guitar-playing? The song is so soothing." The taller guy says.

"Yeah. The new guy is awesome." replies the other guy with glasses.

I stop dead on my tracks.

"Where'd you think he heard that song?"

"Maybe he composed it himself?" 

"It might be better if he actually puts some lyrics to the song.

"That would be nice."

I tap the guy with the glasses' shoulder and rummage my pockets to find the pen. The glasses guy turns his head towards me and I still can't find that magic pen.

"Uh... Can I help you?" he asks. I hold up my hand to signal him to wait. Just where is that stupid, freaking pen?

Aha! Found it! I'm about to write when Kelcie arrives from nowhere with an angry face.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!" she shouts. I can feel Kelcie's foot hitting the side of my stomach. She might be small but that girl can surely kick.

But why would Kelcie hit me? I didn't do anything wrong to her. Or at least I think I didn't.

Kelcie just glares at me. The tall guy looks like he's trying to get away and I can totally see my soul flying and waving goodbye to me. So this is how it ends, huh?

Then the guy with glasses speaks up, "Uh... Kels?"

~~~~~~~~~~♪

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I thought you were hitting on Matthieu behind my back!" Kelcie apologizes furiously after the guy with glasses explains everything to her. I just look at her.

"Truly I am." Kelcie looks at me pleadingly. I just look at her again, without saying anything.

"Say something!" Kelcie shouts. I show her my pen which she broke in half after kicking me. Good thing I always have spare pens.

"Oh, right! You can't talk for some odd reason." Kelcie says.

"She can't talk?" The guy with glasses asks aloud.  I think his name is Matthieu.

"For some odd reason?" asks the other, whose name is Justin.

"The truth is, I don't really know myself." Kelcie says.