Chapter 3: Switch and Love (Part 1)

Sorry for the long wait >.<

I apologize

I just didn't like how I wrote this chapter the first time so I rewrote it COMPLETELY.

Anyway, this time, Anna won't be narrating.  Instead,  a new character will narrate.  Please don't expect every chapter to be narrated by just one person.  Each chapter has a different narrator

Again, I apologize

- Blossom20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cerelia Fitzroy, died from an incurable disease; not much sins nor deeds, I see."  The man muttered words to himself, ignoring the soul in front of him.

"What?  Where am I?"  I said rubbing my forehead.

He smiled.  "You are in heaven, my child.  And it seems I cannot let you pass."

"Huh?  But why?"

"You are given a task asnd it will be your decision to fulfill it."

"What kind of task?"

"Be patient." He reassured me.  "Your task will be to accompany this specific person.  You need to be with him and help him until he dies."

"Him?  It's a guy?"

"Go!  Not much time will be left for that child."

The gatekeeper with his long, white beard and wrinkled face smiled at me, handed me a memento and bid me his last words.  Then, I found myself falling.  

Instantly, I shot up wide awake.  It was all a freaking dream!

"Hey Cerelia!" Eliot greeted.  "Good timing.  The meeting has just ended."

"Eh?  Really?" My eyes widened in pleasure.

"You!"  Jordan shrieked with the voice of a teenage girl.  "How dare you sit on my Cerwin's seat?!"

"Well, duh!  What do you expect?"  I shot back.

"Now, now, don't start a fight here again."  Eliot casually pleaded.

"Hmph!" Jordan turned away. "I'd like you more if you'd return my Cerwin's body back."

If I could do that then, I might have done it ages ago but no, it's impossible.

Hi, Cerelia Fitzroy, 4th year student in Elemya Academy, here.  Well, I'm not exactly registered here but for the introductions this'll do.  Unlike any normal powers, my, I mean, our power's quite complicated.  It is what you call "Double Soul" - an ability to change into another person, switch places or something.  This would be because two souls reside in one body.  Quite troublesome but double the power.  I'm sure you've already got a clue to who's my partner but I'll save the formality later.

Anyway, this is Group E, Winter Rose.  Wouldn't know what exactly to say but one thing's for sure - it's a Frosty Revolution here.  Whichever angle you look at from the room, there's always this feeling of elegance starting from the walls painted with white floral designs, polished marble floor of silver and white, small glass chandeliers hanging on the ceiling and large glass windows topped wih lacey curtains.  See?  It's all white that sometimes it makes you blind.  Porcelain vases, roses and even the tables and charis are all brimming with white and golden colours.

On to the fifth rank, Jordan Shi.  He holds the power to give life to any inanimate object, pretty cool, especially if it's a monster truck but I'm sure it will never happen!  He (or I'd rather say she) is the top one in my hate list.  He's just so annoying. For no reason, he just hates me and I hate him too.  To be male, Jordan already had no hope!  He has already turned himself to Georgina.  His tanned skin, black hair and expertise in make-up all fit right in in. In conclusion, he is gay!