[28] new messages!

TAEDDY BEAR 🐻💖:

YOU:
are you home alone

TAEDDY BEAR 🐻💖:
well i'm not with anyone

YOU:
gimme ur address

TAEDDY BEAR 🐻💖:
ew no you creep i'm still mad at you

YOU:
i have apology pizza

TAEDDY BEAR:
362 eonjuro street black sedan in the driveway right down the block from the froyo place with the pink smiley face on its sign

YOU:
lmao alright bet

YOU:
that's actually not very far from my friend's house

YOU:
but yeah be there in 15

TAEDDY BEAR 🐻💖:
ooOH SHE COMIN IN CLUTCH

TAEDDY BEAR 🐻💖:
WAIT

TAEDDY BEAR 🐻💖:
GARLIC CRUST OR DOUBLE STUFFED

YOU:
garlic crust

TAEDDY BEAR 🐻💖:
LIT LIT LIT LIT LIT LIT

YOU:
lmao bye

YOU:
hey i'm here open the door

taehyung's house looked very different than the way i'd pictured it all along. just as he said, a black sedan was parked in the driveway, but he didn't mention that it was an audi.

he got money.

the lawn was trimmed to perfection, with a small flower bed on either side of the doorstep, and there were solar panels atop the roof. his house looked like a dream compared to my parents' two bedroom apartment.

leaning on the door, i had to say, was pretty agonizing. i was not one to admit to my wrongs, but after much thought, i realize what i said to taehyung was uncalled for. i never thought it would bother him as much as it did; he always took the joke well whenever i poked fun at it.

it was just so easy to forget that he had real, serious feelings when all we ever did was joke around. maybe next time i should be more careful.

speaking of careful, i also should have been paying attention to the door, which swung open so instantly that i nearly toppled face first onto the wooden floors inside. okay, maybe i'm dragging it, but i really almost dropped the pizza, and that would have been tragic.

regaining my balance was a relatively simple thing to do, but gettting taehyung to quit snickering was another story. i rolled my eyes and looked away from him, his sweatpants, bedhead, his sweatpants, and the very sad attempt of a man-bun atop his head.

"hey taehyung." i choked out. my brain was so utterly repulsed at the idea of apologizing to someone that i ended up giving a too-sarcastic smile.