Chapter 2

-A silly Surprise-

    When the bus driver pulled away tails realized he left his backpack on this seat because Charmy was distracting him with all his homo because he is homo.

     "Sonic what am I going to do that has all my school supplies in it!" Tails said, Sonic did not worry though, because after all sonic is fast.

    Sonic ran super speed so fast he just looked my a blue blur all the way down the road and jumped into the windshield of the bus, he could do this.

"Stop the bus!!!!" sonic yelled in a manly yell not like charmys gay squeal.

the bus driver pulled over and said "Sonic! what are you doing on my windshield" because sonic was on her windshield. "Tails forgot his backpack, and I'm a loyal friend" said sonic.

     sonic got his backpack and ran back to school with just one minute to the bell.

    "Here you go Tails!" sonic threw the backpack at Tails. A small rubbery item falls out of the bag when sonic throws it and it rolls to tails feet. Sonic did not recognize this mystery item but it looked sexy.

     Tails felt his yellow cheeks turn red with embarrassment as he quickly picked up the toy.

    "What is that" sonic said curiously.

      "a fleshlight... it's like a fake vajina i have to practice so I can be an A plus sex master" Tails said quietly.

    Sonic could feel himself getting hard at the thought of a vajina . Sonic needed to steal that from Tails if he ever wanted to get into Amy's Fruit of the loom tighty whities. he couldn't be the last 13 year old virgin.

***