Chapter 10

-Sonic's coke cane master plan-

Sonic woke up from a nice big sleep in his blue sonic bed with a bad case of morning erection. Sonic thought about how nice it felt when Charmy Bee gave sonic his first ever bro job, but sonic quickly changed his mind because he wasn't a gay fag boy anymore. that was only a one time thing so it was okay.

Sonic knew it was time to get to work on his big coke cane plan. People like coke cake said sonic so sonic said he would give crazy coke cane alcohols to the cool kids, so sonic would be cool again. because he is fast. and being fast is cool sonic thought

All sonic could think about on the bus to school was how he was gonna get so much cool drugs and amy will want to be sex with him.

when he got to middle school, sonic knew he needed to find someone who would have coke cane for him. he couldn't go to any of the bad drug boys like knuckles and shadow because they thought he was a homo faggot, so sonic thought of the only other person who would have crazy stuff.

it was the dyke bitch blaze! dyke bitches love cock cane because they don't have any friends.

sonic found blaze in the school library because thats where dyke bitches like to hang out. "hi blaze, it's sonic" sonic said to blaze. "do you have any coke cane that i could have?

blaze didn't say any words to sonic because she was really weird like that. all she did was make horsey sounds which made sonic uncomfortable so he went away because he is like really fast.

sonic needed to find someone else who could get him the cool drugs. suddenly, out of the corner of his blue eye, sonic saw a crazy sight.
rouge was stuck in the door to the libary because her squishy boobies were too big and she couldn't get through. sonic went to help rouge super fast because he was super fast.

rouge said thank you sonic to sonic when he helped her. rouge was dumb and dropped her bag on the floor. she didn't pick it up because she was dumb but had cool boobies.

sonic went to pick up rouge's bag when he saw that there was cockcane on the floor "excuse me rouge i think you dropped some alcohol" sonic said to rouge, but he was distracted by rouges big boobies. why were they so big? sonic wondered.

rouge said to sonic that he could have her cockcock because she didn't like it when it was on the floor. sonic said this was a success and he could finally give the drug to the cool kids and sonic would be cool again and not a faggy lesbian boy.

***