Chapter 6

-The one savannah wrote-

    As soon as sonic got home from school he needed to think of something cool to bring to the party, he thought about marawana, he didn't have any marawana. so sonic thought about how cool it would be if sonic made fake marawana smokes.

    sonic made his marawana out of his stupid ass moms green tea and he sprayed it with his cum so that it would smell bad like the drug.

     now it was time to practice for when he will do sex with Amy or rouge, he hasn't figured out who he want to sex with yet, he got out his flesh light and took out his penis and balls, his penis and balls were way bigger then tails penis and balls sonic said to himself, because tails penis and balls looked like a baby carrot and grapes, while sonics penis and balls looked like a cucumber and oranges.

    sonic took the tip of his cucumber and stuck it in the fleshlight, it felt like a summer day on the beach, AHHHHHHH he said, he went in and out like a nike shoe on a fuckboys foot, it also was very soft and sonic loves soft stuff especially on his big blue penis.

     sonic started to ejaculate it went everywhere it looked just like egg salad.

   he could hear his annoying ass mom walking up the stairs, he had to think quick but that was no problem for sonic because sonic is fast.

    so sonic pulled his penis out of the flesh light so fast that his egg salad like cum squirted all over his walls, sonic was in trouble!!
    his mom was coming and he had to get rid of all of his ejaculations, he bolted around licking it all up off of his walls like a tongue windshield whipper.

     His mom just wanted to tell him it was dinner time, but sonic was not hungry anymore after licking  up all the "eggsalad", so he told his mom he wasn't feeling well.

     because he had to sneak out for the party he got in his bed and noticed something wet in his pants OH NO he thought. he must have kept ejaculating after he pulled out his penis!!!!

   he had to change super fast, he looked at the clock and saw that the time was 7:30 and the party started at 8:00, he ran to tails house because sonic is fast and got tails because he wanted to make sure tails could have sex too because sonic knows that tails dreams of sex. Sonic and Tails knew Knuckles's party was starting soon so they decided to go because it was almost that time.

*party starts in the next chapter*

***