Chapter 5

-The Quest For Coolness-

It was obvious to everyone that the whole point of the school system was to see who would be the coolest and who would end up Being the gay nerd assest. Sonic knew that he had to prove to everyone that he was the most cool and fast kid there, cooler then shadow or knuckles who were the bad kids.
Sonic went to their lunch table and decided to make small talk with them because that would give him 5 more points on the cool scale if it went ok. (He can do this.)

"Hello Shadow and Knuckles." Said sonic to shadow and knuckles. "So I hear there's going to be a party and only cool kids are allowed in. Did you hear?" Sonic asked.

"Yeah that's my party, I'm having it at my house because m parents are in ice land for the year. So are you gonna come and smoke marowanas and beer or are you a gay fag?" Asked Knuckles to sonic.

"Hell yeah! Of course I'm coming said sonic" sonic replied fast because he knew this was his goal all along.

"Also We are gonna invite girls to come and do all sexy things like kissing and see who can get the most cool at the party. See you there sonic" said shadow.

Sonic walked away from the lunch room feeling good because he is fast. And he got invited to the big party so that is good. He walked past the boys bath room and stopped because he heard a weird noise coming from the bath room, and no one else was in the hall ways because it was lunch time to he though what could that noise be?

Sonic went into the boys washroom and it was totally empty except for one stall at the very end which was closed.

schurp schurp schurp....schurp schurp

Sonic walked closer to the noise and he went to the stall and busted it open to see what the hell kind of crazy stuff was going on, maybe it's termites in the walls sonic thought. Termites are bad because they eat the wood in the walls and if that was happening in the school he would have to tell the principle and it would cost some money to get fixed on the schools behalf.
He knocked down the door.

Crash!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the noise it made, and sonic gasped in scared but still coolness, because he saw was Tails on the toilet and his little baby penis was inside of the flesh lite that sonic had his mind on.

"Hey! Oh no!" Yelled Tails in fear.

Sonic knew his penis was bigger then Tails's so he did a awesome cool dance of happiness. "Give me that Tails! Or else I will tell everyone that your penis is so small and you will be known as 'Tails the gay fag boy with the small peewee" for the rest of middle school, and high school and university too if you decide to go in to that." Said sonic in a mean way.

"Ok sonic, please don't tell anyone." Tails said and he put away his penis and balls which was like putting a baby carrot and two grapes back into the fridge, and he gave sonic the fleshlight.

"Thabks tails you are a good friend," and then sonic dashed all the way out of middle school and all the way home bc he's fast and he thought about all the things that was optioned up to him now that he can practice sex for the big party. When he got home he wiped off all of Tails Italian salad dressing off the fun tube of wonder and thought about what he should do with it now.

***