Chapter 13

Camping Trip

Sonic and all the other pre teen middle school-age kids were now at the sonic campground for a fundraiser event school field trip to raise money for charity. This would be good for Sonic Middle School's image in the media.

Sonic and tails were inside the camper that they were assigned to share with each other. The day before they had drawn random names from a big blue hat to see who would be camping partners. Amy picked Rouge, Sonic picked Tail's name, and charms bee picked blaze the cats name because they are both huge teen losers so it makes sense, even though this decision was made at random. so they were now camping partners for the time being. When you're partners for things you usually share responsibilities like taking turns washing dishes or starting a camp fire to roast marshmellows and ballpark franks. So they did these kind of things while camping. tails agreed

During the first night inside sonic and tails camper, tails was fast asleep in tails's sleeping bag. so sonic decided it would be a good time for a classic prank on his buddy tails. sonic reached down and scratched his disgusting disease ridden penis and balls that stunk like one million skunks wearing a tuxedo of mustard and ketchup. He knew very well that his penis balls and butthole would stink very badly. so he wiped his blue and stench filled finger right under tails nose so that tails would smell this junkyard scent in his dreams and hopefully begin a nightmare about a large and smelly garbage monster that would chase him all around his childhood neighbourhood until tails became out of breath and needed to take a walk break.

sonics plan must have worked because tails was making gross faces during his sleep cycle so sonic did one or two dance moves because he was successful in his antics but he did them quietly as to not wake up tails.

Sonic soon realized the stink from his balls disease was superior and one single scratch unleashed the wrath of his penis and balls disease into the campsite air. it would not be leaving soon which was a burden to the other campers. after 6 minutes all the other campers came out of their tents and campers and trailers and campsites from the whole camp ground and begun having a meeting at midnight about what they would do about the smell. They did not know what the smell was or where it came from.

Sonic ran outside fast to join the peanut gallery of smell removing ideas. He did this quickly Because he did not want them to think the smell came from sonics own crotch.

One guy named Espio suggested to build a bunch of huge fans to blow the smell away from the campground. Everyone knows espio is an icon at middle school and usually has some pretty solid ideas.
"If we build up to 25 giant fans then the smell could be sucked into another dimension or town. This will create an El Niño effect on the foul odors and we will be able to breathe without plugging our nose again." Said espio. So they all agreed to this and begun their construction of the big fans.

They had their work cut out for them but sonic knew it was time for him to have an epiphany and make big changes in his lifestyle. So he did