Chapter 7

-The Big Party: part 1-

When sonic got to Knuckles' house he sees all of the coolest kids at school there. They are playing all the crazy party songs like the macarena and the chicken dance because you can get drunk to those songs sonic knew this because everyone knew that these were the songs you could grind your penis on girls butt cheek to.

Sonic needed to get in sex tonight, he couldn't let that practice go to waste and he needed to impress his friends. So he had to get to the dance floor and quickly! So sonic hit the dance floor quickly.

He had heard all about grinding and knew exactly how to do it, even though sonic has never sexed he was still a dirty boy after all. Because watching porn makes you dirty and if you watch a lot of porn you start to pick up some of the actions they do and making sex has grinding probably. And a balls hurricane

He pushed Amy to the floor (because this is how you grind) and layed on top of her
"Sonic get off me!" Amy said because she wanted sonic to get off of her
"Don't worry Amy this will feel cool and sexy and everyone will enjoy watching it" sonic said with a provocative voice

Sonic started to dry hump Amy, this was a good dance move everyone could admit. He thrusted his throbbing blue penis into amy because this is grinding.

"Sonic why is you penis getting so big!"
Amy said because sonics penis was getting big, so big that it popped right out of his pants and covered her entire face!

"I can't see anything your penis is in the way" Amy said grossed out but on the inside she liked the big cock but Amy wasn't a slut like rouge so she couldn't say it.

Everyone at the party watched as this happened, they didn't know what was going on but they knew it was something hot because they think sonic is a sex God

An hour later sonic thought it was finally time to ask the question to Amy
"Amy will you stick sex in me?"
"NEVER SONIC! JERK!" Amy said because she was mad that sonic wanted sex

ill never get my first blow jay sonic thought. He was so sad. He looked around the party for someone that could help his needs.

Tails and Rouge were sex on the couch so rouge isn't an option and she's the only girl left at the party! That's when it hit sonic. I can get Charmy to give me a brojob, no homo. Charmy is so thirsty for boys he would lick anyone's penis! But just as friends. Sonic is NOT a queer fag gay.

Sonic found charmy bee and he had some queer ass sunglasses on. "

Hi Charmy! want to give me a brojob? like a blowjob but it isn't gay because it's for bros." Said sonic to Charmy Bee, wondering how he even got into the cool party in the first place.

"Hey sonic," said Charmy. "How could u tell it was be hiding behind these cool sunglasses?" He asked sonic. "And no I don't want to lick your blue cheese sub."

"No way, that's a good idea to get in because if you just dressed as yourself you would be not allowed in because everyone knows you are a gay nerd ass." Said sonic.
Charmy was sad at this but he nodded anyway because it was true. "If you don't give me a brojob I am going to tell knuckles you are here and EVeryone will hate you."

"Fine, lets go to knuckles moms bedroom" said Charmy bee.
Sonic did a dance move and a cool face bc he always can get what he wants.

to be continued...

***