Chapter 8

-The Big Party: part 2-

   charmy bee could not resist that offer. he didn't say it but he wanted to give sonic a real blowjob because he was a fag queer gay. sonic took charmy by the arm and started dragging him to knuckles moms room but sonic decided touching charmy made him look gay so he didn't do that because he wasn't gay he decided.

  when they got to knuckles moms bedroom sonic took out his penis and balls very fast because sonic is fast so he did it fast. charmy let out his gay squeal and said
"ok let's get started" .charmy said so charmy got on his nees and inserted sonics peepee into his mouth and started to bob up and down.

sonic let out a sound of delight (but it was manly unlike charmys voice which was a fag voice) because it felt cool.

sonic now knew that this Brojob would give him at least five points on the cool scale so he was happy.

after charmy was done charmy stared at sonics penis and balls and groaned "cool" under his breath and then got up and charmy was blushing because he was gay so he was in love with sonic but sonic was not a queer gay and liked to be sex with girls.

   sonic said thanks bro no homo and got up but charmy pushed him back down to the ground, desperate for more.

  sonic was fast so he jumped up very fastly and he said

"charmy what the gay !you are not cool get off of me!"

so charmy ran away crying like a gayby (like a baby but he is gay so it is gayby).

Sonic tidied up in knuckles moms bedroom and then he did one last dance move because he just gave his first mouth sexing. And it felt cool so he said "that was cool but this does not make me gay."

Sonic went back out to the party and it was getting lit af. Sonic went and talked to rouge and he asked her how tails did sex on her and if it was good or bad.

"Well, I didn't really know if he put inside a sex in my vagina spot to be honest. His penis was like a CHODE and his balls were too small so he didn't make a good balls hurricane with swirling our balls together. But I letted him squirt ejactualtion anyway. It was cool I guess." Rouge said to sonic. "How was sex on any?" She asked.

"Oh, uh, it, uh, it was great, uh yeah. Cool. My penis is really big so I bet she loved it but don't ask her, um, about it because she said don't tell anyone. Um, ok?" Sonic said and rouge agreed. "I have to go now." He said and he thanked knuckles for the cool party and he went home and it was now 12:34 in the night.

***