Chapter 8

Amber ~
I have to work today from 7-2:30. After my morning routine I walked out the door. I clocked in and went to work. Keyshia was on her phone.

"Uh Keyshia what do you think you're doing? Honey you're on the clock."

She rolled her eyes and got to work.

••

2:30 came by a lot faster than I expected. When I got home I called Andre we talked for a little while. I was still really bored so I slipped out of my clothes and watched TV. There was nothing good there so I turned it off and sat in silence. Eventually I just took a shower lotion up put on deodorant and put my robe on. I don't feel like putting clothes on and I don't have to I got the house to myself I don't even need to put a robe on. Matter fact I won't. 🤗

Eventually I got hungry and decided to cook myself something to eat. I made something quick and yummy shrimp Alfredo. As I stirs the noodles I remember that last time I'd made this. I got beat up and had to sleep on the couch in my own house. Can't believe I let that go on for so long, glad it's over though. I made a pineapple upside down cake as well. While everything was cooking I received a FaceTime call from Jacquees.

I made sure to show from the shoulders up only.

What's up?" I said after it connected

"I'm hungry. I just wanted to see if you cooked anything."

I chuckle a bit. "I'm cooking right now you're welcome to come over if you'd like."

"Good I'm on my way." He said

"I'll leave the door open for yah. "

"Okay"

I'm glad Jacquees is coming over and all but now I have to put clothes on.

I just threw some leggings and a Cami on.

I left the door unlocked so he could just walk in.

I finished my pineapple upside down cake. The shrimp Alfredo had been done for a while now.

The door opened and closed so I'm guessing Jacquees is here.

"Where you at?" He semi yelled.

"Kitchen!" I replied. Setting our plates down on the table.

Soon he appeared with a white
wife-beater and  gray sweat pants you could see his print through them.

"Hello." I said walking over to hug him.

"Hey." He wrapped his arms around my waist. When we let go he slid his hand down my ass. It sent chills down my spine.

"Smells good in here." He said.

"Thanks lets eat."

We sat at the table.

"What you do today?" I asked him picking up my fork.

"Went to work visited my mom for a little then went home. It was a pretty simple day." He looked up at me "what about you? Whachu do today?"

"Didn't do much just went to work and stayed home and talked to my brother for a while."

There was a moment of silence. During that time I just stared at him. I swear this guy makes me feel some type of way.

"I see you undressing me with your eyes again." He teased.

"Shut up." I hit his arm. Little did he know I actually was undressing him with my eyes.

"When you're done I made some pineapple upside down cake if you want."

He nodded "I'll definitely have some of that."

When we finished eating I cut him a slice of cake and we went to the living room.

Sitting on the couch next to each other we watched Love and Basketball.

"Why you didn't get no cake?" He asked.

"I don't want any right now."

"You missin out." He said taking a bite.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nah dead ass this good."

"I know I made it."

"Just take one bite." He held the fork up to my mouth.

"I don't want any right now."

"Just take some. Did you poison it or somethin?"

"No I didn't poison it! I just don't want non right now."

"Take one bite." I moved the fork closer to me.

I gave in and took a bite.

"Mm let me get another bite."

He gave me another one. "If you want anymore you gotta get your own. I don't wanna share no more."

We continue to watch the movie until it was over.

"Well I gotta go I'll call you tomorrow."

"Let me walk you to the door."

When we made it to the door I have him a hug. It lasted longer than normal. When we finally pulled away we were only inches apart looking into each others eyes.

He reached down to my lips an brushed his against mine. Pulling away he looked me in the eye. Our lips touched again and this time we kissed. He bit my lip asking for entrance. I accepted I I wrapped my arms around his neck as he had me up against the wall. We eventually let go and stopped kissing.

"Call me tomorrow." I said looking down trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"Alright." He lifted my head by my chin. "But one more before I go." He said before kissing my lips so softly.

Oh my gosh. BITCH.  That was everything I gotta call Bri.

_________________________

I know that last two characters were short but those will probably be the shortest ones through out the book.

Hope you enjoy.

Vote.

Comment.

See y'all on the next chapter.