Chapter 24

Amber~
It's now been three weeks since everything happened and Jacquees still hasn't woken up. The doctors say if he doesn't wake up in the next few days they're going to have to pull the plug. I'm not gonna let that happen through.

I've been in the hospital everyday since taking care of him. Giving him bed baths, brushing his teeth, fixing his dreads.

Right now I'm in the hospital with him I just finished up his bath.

"I know you'll wake up on your own time I don't give a shit what these doctors say."

I placed a kiss on his lips and walked into the bathroom with the basin I used to wash him up with pouring the water into the sink and putting the two wash clothes on the shower rod.

When I put the tv on to to watch jeopardy.

"This Big Poppa rapper was killed on March 9, 1997 as he left a music industry party in Los Angeles."

"Who is two pack?" The white girl on Jeopardy said.

"Black twitter bout to slaughter her."

"Hell yeah." I chuckled.

Who the hell just said that?

I looked over to my right and Jacquees was wide awake.

"OH MY GOD!" I jumped up out of my seat and started to attack him with all my love and affection

"Chill out baby!"

"I just missed you so much."

"I wasn't even out them at long."

"You were in a coma for three weeks which felt like forever to me. I'll go get the nurse."

"I want you to be my nurse." He said pulling me toward him.

"I'm not on the clock and trust me with the way these people been acting I'm searching for a new job."

"I think I heard you cursing somebody out."

"Yeah one of the aids for not doing her job soon as you get out of here we're filing a big ass lawsuit."

He ignored my last statement.

"You think I could get some water? My throat dry as fuck." I chuckled and got him a small cup of water.

The nurse came in and took his vitals. Everything was normal except for the fact he had a little fever. He probably won't be going home until that goes down.

"Let me call your mother." I said pulling my phone out my back pocket

"Put it on speaker." He replied moving around to a more comfortable position. I sat on the hospital bed with him and he wrapped his arms around me.