Chapter 19

Amber.
Andre and I are in the grocery store doing Thanksgiving shopping for my mom. I don't know why she sent us to the store together.

"What she need all these eggs for?" Andre asks

"Just put the eggs in the cart!" I'm getting so annoyed when him you don't even understand. It doesn't help that I'm on my period.

"Sorry! Damn."

"I really don't know why momma sent me and you together." I muttered

"You offered to come last week so I don't know why you getting a attitude now." I could tell he was getting annoyed with me to but I really don't care. He doesn't have ten thousand pounds on his uterus.

"Okay but I wasn't on my period last week either. "

"Keep that to yourself. "

I knew people were looking at us specifically me but I really don't care right now. I just need to drop these groceries off to my mom and get in my bed. 

I rolled my eyes and pushed the cart.

Jacquees🤜🏾💪🏿

10:50 PM

I just finished working finally a nigga had a long day. I shut all the lights off before locking up and walkin to the parking lot. My phone vibrated and there was a text from Amber wanting me to come ova. I know it's that time of the month so I'm gone just stop by the store get her some snacks and go to her house. Not even three feet away from my car this nigga Queef was standing there. How he know what car was mine? This nigga weird. Whatever I been waiting to run into him anyway beatin on my baby over some shrimp Alfredo Amber been telling me a lot of stories from when he used to hit her I just wanna know if he'll have that same energy with me. How much is it gonna take for him to hit a real nigga.

"I been waitin to run into you forever man wassup!" I said  with a grin. He looked surprised at the reaction he got from me I don't know if I was post to be intimidated or something. "Something you needed to talk to me about?" He asked with a dumb expression on his face. "Nah man I really wasn't planning to do much talking when I seen you to be honest. But what you doin here?"  He took a couple steps close to me.

"I just wanted to let you know I think it's best you don't mess around with Amber no more."

He looked down on me like he was trying to intimidate me. But let me tell you ain't nobody putting fear in Quees heart. Especially not a nigga that put his hands on a woman.
I just looked at him and said. "Me and Amber don't mess around no more."

"Good you just made it a lot easier on yourse-"
The smile he had left his face when I cut him off. "We way past the 'messin around' stage. She done already met my momma we I been around her family me and her pops cool I chill wit Andre on a regular. " i could tell I was getting under his skin and that's exactly what I wanted. I bet you if I was Amber he would hit me by now.

"Well you ain't meet her oldest brother he don't like nobody and a guarantee you he-"

I cut him off again. "Oh Cal? We cool to. That's my nigga."

"So you think cause you all buddy buddy with the family you here's to stay? Imma just tell you this, I don give not one fuck what Ambers family think she's mine. I hope you know that I'm how do whatever it takes to get her back I don't care. Did she tell you bout the letter I sent her?"
I don't know what letter he talking about.

"I don't think she did so I'll just let you know right now shits gonna get real ugly now cause neither you or Amber wanna listen to me."

"What you mean by that?"