Chapter 14

Okay guys so you're gonna be in Keyshia's mind for a little.

Let's see what goes on in this girls head.

Keyshia 💩
I dropped baby Akia off at grandmas house I had her for a whole hour I need a break. When I get back home I see Keith on his phone texting and when he sees me he locks the phone an puts it in his pocket.

"I just dropped the baby off." He looked at me then looked away.

"Now we got the whole house to ourselves."no walked over to him. But he turned his body the other direction in the bed.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked him

"Nothin go in the kitchen and get me some water."

"Okay daddy." After saying that a saw a small smile come on his face.

I got to the sink and let the water get cold before filling the cup.

I handed him the glass before sitting on his lap.

"How was work ?" I asked him

"I didn't go"

He had been missing work a lot I hope he still has these jobs cause I can't pay bills and take care of Akia alone plus her first birthday is coming up.

"Oh well how was your day?"

"Good go start me a shower."

I stood up from his lap and went into the bathroom to start his shower. Soon he came in with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I went back into our room and picked his clothes up off the floor and putting them in the hamper after I took his phone out his pocket. He didn't have a lock on his phone so I took that as an invite to go through it.

I saw messages between him and Amber.

Keith: Amber I'm sorry I really messed up give me a second chance

Amber:Nope I'm glad you did what you did cause I'm happy now

Keith:I know I messed up but I can make it right

Amber:nah we're both in other relationships now. If you're not happy with yours that's not my problem. Don't you have a baby to take care of.

Keith:real funny.

After reading that I took it upon myself to go to stop by her house.

"Baby I'll be right back I'm just going to check in Akia!" I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Bring me back some Poppies."

I said okay and walked out grabbing my keys.

When I drove by her house her car wasn't there. So I checked Brianna's salon. Bingo.

I pulled up and walked into the salon.

"What she doing here she know she can't afford to get shit done in this salon." One of the workers said.

"Excuse me? You know what whatever,this ain't what I came here for where's Amber?"

"I'm right here." She said walking in with Brianna