Chapter 10

Amber~

I was just getting in from work. It is now 8:30 and I need a hot bath and some rest. After running my water I stripped and got right in. I grew extremely horny. I haven't had sex in months. Jacquees and I haven't taken it there yet and I'm not completely sure I'm ready to so fast. I know all I can really do now is pleasure myself. All I have is my fingers. This will just have to do.

Sitting in the bath tub I rested my hand on the outside of my pussy. I just rubbed outside of it before sticking my middle finger in. I rub slowly on my clint letting out soft moans. I go faster adding one more as I feel myself starting to reach me peak. When I finished I washed my body applied lotion and deodorant then sat in bed and watched Scandal until I fall asleep.

**

I'm currently at work giving Stacy her meds she's doing a little better than the last time you guys heard from her.

"How you feelin? You look a lot better." I said giving her meds through her IV.

"I feel better."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Can you have someone bring me some ice?" She said.

"Sure no problem I'll have Keyshia do that for yah"

"I don't really like her can you send someone else?"

"Yeah no problem I'll have Mari do it."

Stacy not liking Keyshia was complete understandably.

Sooner or later my lunch break came and I went down to the cafe. When I get there I see Mr. Chocolate factory waiting for me. He'd already ordered my food for me so it was waiting for me at the table.

"Hey baby." I said kissing his lips before claiming my seat next to him.

"Wassup. How's work?"

"Good. how bout you?"

"It was good kinda boring." He replied.

"Well you might as well stay here cause I only got five minutes after this and it's gonna take me five minutes to go upstairs and clock out."

He was taking me home after work because he dropped me off this morning. My cars in the shop.

When my lunch break was over I grabbed Quees hand and went into the elevator.

We reached our floor and I clocked out.

Then when we get back into the elevator he presses all the floors again.

"Are you serious."

"Yup." He picked me up I immediately wrap my legs around him as he has me up on the wall.

"There cameras in here?" He asks me

"No" I shook my head.

"Good." He smashed his lips into mine.

Our lips moved in sync. Some how my hands found the way up his shirt then the made their way back around his neck. His hands rested on my ass until they were up my scrub top. Through all of this we still didn't break the kiss.
His hands reclaim their spot on my ass again but this time in my pants. He gave it a squeeze causing me to moan a little.