Chapter 22

I know it's kinda obvious who the anonymous person is but I just didn't want to say their name. Yah know what I mean?

Jacquees ~
"The power went out" I chuckled

"You should go check that out." Amber said handing me my sweats.

"Where you keep the flash lights?"

"Over there." She pointed to the drawer closest to the refrigerator.

I walked over to the drawer stepping into my clothes in the process. In there was a gray flashlight with fresh batteries.

"Yo fuse box outside right?" I looked back at Amber who was now fully clothed no as well.

"Yeah.On the left side of the house." I could tell she was scared. You could hear it in her voice.

" what you actin all scared for baby? I just need to flip a switch in the fuse box."

"I'm not scared." She tried to put on a brave face.

" aight I be right back."

I went outside to the left side of the house and immediately saw that the switch was broken.

"What the hell?" I said under my breath. Somebody did this shit.

"QUE!" I heard Amber yell from inside the house.

I ran back to the front door which was now locked. I tried the back that was locked to. I I noticed her bedroom window was cracked open so I pushed it open some more and climbed in. Thankfully her house is only one floor.

Amber~
"You thought I was playing when I said You couldn't get away from me huh?" I heard Keith's voice get closer.

"Why you gotta do this? Just leave me alone please."

"Nah baby girl I just watched you willingly go down on homeboy. You ain't never give it up to me like that."

"QUE" I yelled.

He got closer to the point he was hovering over me. My entire body tensed up I can't even move.

He ran his fingers though my hair sending shivers down my spine and not in a good way.

Then placed his index finger on my chin lifting my head.

"You don't know how much I missed you Amber. You really been holding out on me."

" You done really fucked up now." I heard Jacquees voice. This made some of my fears go away.

"Baby!" I shouted out. I quickly go up to run to him but Keith pushed me back down pulling out a gun.

"You real life pussy." Jacquees said. I really hope his smart mouth don't  fuck up this situation even more.

"That's no way to talk to the one with the gun." Keith pointed the gun at Jacquees but he didn't even flinch.

His back was now facing me I looked over to my right with an empty pan on the stove.

I got up moving slow and quiet as possible

"It's obvious you never held a gun before. You ain't bout it." Jacquees said.

"Shut up!" Keith yelled causing my to jump and drop the pan. He turned his head and looked back at me.