Chapter 21

Christmas 🎄

Cassy~
"What that stink?" I said as Ava opened one of her presents. She was more interested in ripping the rapping paper than anything.

"Is that kitchen?" She smiled for me as I snapped my pictures.

"Say thank you auntie."  Something that sounded like a thank you came from her mouth.

"You welcome baby." Amber says.

Yes I've been here since Thanksgiving. Drew went back to Maryland but he'll
Be backs later today to see Ava at my mothers house. Nobody but Amber knows about our separation and I'd like to keep it that way for now.

"Now momma needs to open her gift." Amber handed me a small box and an envelope with a little letter and a gift card to Joan's fabric which is my favorite store to shop at. I opened the card and as I expected it said something all cute and cheesy.

Fairies are real I have one she calls herself my sister. I love you Cass. You're the peanut butter to my jelly the salt to my pepper and my very firs best friend.
Love your sister Ambee

"Amber you're such a corn ball." I said wiping the tears falling down my face.

"Open the box." I did as she asked and pulled out a necklace with an infinity sign on it.

"Aww thank you I love it. Now let me hand you yours." I got her a something that she wanted since she got her nursing degree

"  I got her a something that she wanted since she got her nursing degree

"I can't wait to take this to work. Thank you."

" you bout to be the baddest nurse on the floor." I told her

" Now you sound corny."

--

Amber~
Everybody was now at my mothers house we had all exchanged gifts already and now we're eating. I couldn't stop admiring the bracelet my baby got me. I absolutely love it.

"You like the bracelet?" He asked me with a grin on his face that caused me to blush.

"I love it." I said puckering my lips up for him to kiss. Which he did.

"You like your gift?" I asked. "I love it baby."

"I'm glad." I was having trouble finding him a gift. I was not about to get him shoes cause my mother and grandma told me all about a man using the same shoes you bought to walk out your life. So I got him a Nike hoodie and some elite socks. But I have the perfect idea for a valentines gift I'm already working on that now actually.

Calvin~
Bri and I have been spending a lot of time together since I been here. I actually been staying at her place. Nobody knows about us yet and neither one of us is in a rush to tell. But I been enjoying her company and my family as well. I'm really considering moving back out here. I forgot how nice it was to be in the company of my family no matter how loud or ratchet they are it's always good vibes around them. Plus I wanna figure out where me and Bri stand, and if I leave that's probably gonna put a strain on our situation.