BestFriend

I always had a crush on Brendon... But I couldn't have him... Sarah did. Oh god I hated her. She was stuck up, a bully and only wanted Brendon for one thing. It disgusted me. But I couldn't do anything about it, he was my BestFriend.
"Hey Ryro!" Brendon says while walking towards me with Sarah at his side.
"Ryro??" She spat.
"Oh Sarah shush it's a nickname I've had for him since we were kids"
"Humph" she storms off.
"Sorry about her...." He sighed.
"What's wrong, you don't seem as happy anymore" I frowned.
"I-no I'm not... She's too controlling, I- I love her but not in that way anymore..... I-I think I'm gonna end it"
"Oh...."
"Anyway, there's someone who's been catching my eye"
"Who's the lucky girl then?" I laughed.
"It's not a girl.... But his names Dallon and he's really cool. We have chemistry and biology together, you need to meet him Ry, you'll like him" he smiles... God he looks so happy.
----------------
"Sarah, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. It's over"
"Wha- what? Why??"
"I think you know why... It hasn't been going well recently has it?"
She nods and continues to cry.
"I'm sorry"
----------------
Brendon told me about the breakup (it's been a week since it happened) and he seems fine, like really fine.
I was walking around to Brendon's locker, I was finally going to tell him how I fee-
There he was pushed up against his locker with his mouth all over some guy. My heart broke into a million pieces.
"Oh s-sorry I'll uh I'll just go..."
"Ry. Wait!"
I couldn't just stand there and watch the boy I loved kiss someone else. It hurt like crazy. I kept running and running until I found myself sat on a bench at a park.
"Damn I'm such an idiot... If only I told him how I felt sooner" I said in between sobs.
-----------------

You are invited to the wedding of Brendon Boyd Urie and Dallon James Weekes. We hope you can make it!

I've lost him forever. I wasn't quick enough.
My phone began to ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey Ryro! It's Bren... Can I come over?"
"Uhh sure"
"Cool see you in a bit!"
I hung up.. Great he's coming over and my place is a mess... Even I'm a mess.
'Ding dong!'
Great he's here.
"Uhh hi Bren... Come in"
"Thanks" he smiles.
"So... Why are you here?" I said as we sat down on the sofa.
"I wanted to ask you something"
"Which is?"
"I wondered if you'd be my best man?" He smiled with hope in his eyes.
"Oh... Uh of course I will Bren" I faked a smile.
"Ry? You okay?"
"Hm? Yeah fine"
"Oh okay" he didn't seem to believe me. "Hey Ry?"
"Yeah?"
"Thank you... For everything" with that he got up and left.
-------------
"Do you Dallon James Weekes take this man as your husband?"
"I do"
"Do you Brendon Boyd Urie take this man as your husband?"

'Please say I don't, please say it'

He looked at me confused. He must've noticed my pained expression.
"Brenny?" I heard Dallon say. Ew.... I hate that nickname...
"Hm? Oh! I do" he smiles.
That's it. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I ran outside, to where I could be alone. That's when the tears started falling.
"Ryro??"
"Huh? Oh Brendon... I'm sorry.. I-"
"Hey, hey. It's fine. Now what's wrong?" He says enveloping me in a hug.
"I- I can't say"
"Ryan...."
"God dammit Brendon I can't.. You'll hate me"
"I could never hate you.. Ryan please" he pleaded.
"I'm in love with you- and before you say anything I know you love Dallon and I know I'll never have a chance with you. My god do you realise how much it hurts? How much it hurt when I was stood up there watching you? I couldn't say anything!"
"Why? Why not Ryan?" He shouts.
"Because you're my BestFriend and I couldn't do that to you!"
"You're such an idiot you know that? I loved you! Ever since high school. But I thought you didn't love me so I had to get over you!"
"W-what?" I choke out.
"I loved you Ryan...I really did" he says more calmly. "But I'm sorry... Ry I love you but not in that way. You're my BestFriend and that will never change but I just got married Ry. I can't do that to him"
And he walked off.
Leaving me stood there with puffy red eyes and leaving me all alone.
I lost my BestFriend and I did nothing to stop it.