New look

I was always bullied for the way I looked.... I had longish hair, glasses, and my clothes were considered 'emo'. I hated it. The one guy I liked would never go out with me because of this. But surely it doesn't matter? I wanted a change no.... I needed a change.
"Hey Spencer?"
"Yeah buddy?"
"Help me get a new look?"
"Uh okay" he smiled.
---------------
I walked in with a hair cut (picture above shows his new look) new clothes and I felt great!
I had gotten the attention of loads of people. Girls, boys. It felt great to be acknowledged.
I walked up to my locker to get my books. Suddenly someone was stood by me.
"Hi.. Are you new?" The voice asked me.
"No... It's me Brendon" I smirked.
"Woah... Uh you look great"
"Thanks"
"Would you.. I don't know... Wanna go out sometime?"
"Sure" I whispered seductively in his ear while handing him a piece of paper.
Ryan's P.O.V
'Call me, I'll be waiting;)
-Brendon X'
I smiled at the piece of paper he gave me. I was definitely gonna call him..
I had music next. Brendon was in my class as well.
"Sorry I'm late sir" I said as I came into the classroom. The teacher just gave me a look and continued talking to the class.
"I want you to get into partners" the teacher called.
"Ry? Be my partner?"
"Um okay" I smiled. God he looked so handsome, why didn't I notice before?
I expected him to pull up a chair... Nope he sat on my lap...
"Uh Bren... What're you doing?" I say as my breathing hitched a little.
"Oh nothing. I'll be right back" he winked.
"Haha oh my god Ryan's got a boner!" Pete shouted. I quickly got up and went to the toilets. But before I left I saw Brendon smirk as to what he had done.
I heard footsteps behind me. I keep who it was. The one and only Brendon Urie.
"It's not fun to tease me like that you know" I smirked.
"Well..." He said biting his lip. "You look like you have a problem, want some help?" He said while inching closer to me.
I couldn't form words so I just nodded. I felt his warm lips on mine, I let out a soft moan. That's when he began palming me through my jeans....
"B-Bren"
"Shhh" he whispered "these toilets have thin walls... Wouldn't want anyone to hear us now would we?" He smirked.
As soon as my little 'problem' was sorted. I made my way back to the classroom.... I left before Brendon so no one would get suspicious.
Brendon came in a few minutes later, he sat down by me and whispered "I'm still expecting that call later"
By that time the bell had gone and I made my way home....
I was gonna call him as soon as I walked through my front door.

Kind of a weird one I know but I liked this one:)
-Lev❤️