Distant

"Patrick I just don't know what to do anymore, he's so distant" I sighed through the phone.
"Ryan he's probably just busy. Try not to worry about it. I'm sure everything is fine" Patrick reassures.
"Okay" I can hear the door opening as I talk on the phone. Brendon must've come back early. "Okay talk later, bye"
"Who were you talking to?"
"Just Patrick, I haven't spoken to him in a while"
"Okay"
"Wanna do something later?"
"Like?"
"I don't know, go the the movies?"
"I'm sorry Ry, I can't"
"Oh.. Don't worry I'll go with Dallon or something"
"I'm sorry" he smiles sympathetically.
"I said it's fine"
----------
Brendon had a concert today, he allowed me to be at the side of the stage, to have a better view.
"Stop, guys just stop a minute" Dallon, Spencer and Kenny looked at each other confused.
"The reason I've stopped is because I've been a real dick. There's that someone that I love to pieces I just haven't been showing it lately. I feel awful. Ryan? Could you come out here please?"
The crowd kept their eyes on me as I walked onto the stage. What was Brendon doing?
"Ryro, I'm so sorry I've been acting like a dick lately. I've been so busy trying to get the new album sorted I didn't pay enough attention to the one I love" he got down on one knee. Oh my god what was he doing? I mean I knew what he was doing but here?
"George Ryan Ross... The third" he smirked. "I need you in my life. I can't picture it without you in it. I know I want to spend the rest of my days with you. I love you so much. Will you marry me?"
"Yes Bren, I'll marry you" I said with tears in my eyes.
"You have no idea how happy you've made me" he whispered in my ear as he wrapped me in a hug and spun me around.

I've never felt happier.