You promised you'd never burt me

Brendon came stumbling in after a night out with the guys from Panic! (I left about a year ago) of course he was drunk. I stayed up and and waited for him to get back. It was 4am.
"Brendon thank god you're back" I said.
"So? It's not like I was gone long"
"It's 4am!!! How is that 'not gone long'??"
"Ryan just fuck off. I don't need you on my case every second of every day!!"
"It's not my fault I care and get worried about you!"
"I said fuck off!" He was inching closer to me by the second. "You're such a bitch and a loser. I don't know why I ever got with you in the first place"  he then raised his fist and punched me clean in the face. I was knocked down to the floor immediately.
Tears started forming in my eyes, grabbing my cheek of which Brendon hit. It hurt like a bitch. I looked up at Brendon. His eyes went from anger to immediate sadness and guilt.
"Ryan. Baby- I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to-" he said crouching down and coming near me.
"Don't touch or come near me" I sobbed.
"Ryro.."
"I'm going to bed. You can sleep down here tonight"
----------
The next morning I woke up to find a bruise on my cheek. Great.. Just what I needed. I got up brushed my teeth, got dressed, brushed my hair and headed downstairs.
"Morning baby" Brendon said.
I ignored him.
"Baby what's wrong?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I flinched. He immediately removed his arms.
"Ry... What happened to your face?"
"You don't remember?"
"No?"
"You came in last night. Drunk I might add. You called me bitch and a loser. Asking yourself why you ever got with me to be ion with. And then you hit me"
His eyes widened to my statement.
"I-what?"
"You hit me Bren"
"Baby- I'm so sorry"
"You said the same thing last night.. I love you Bren but how do I know you won't do it again?"
"I swear to you.. I'll never hurt you again baby... I promise. I'll even stop drinking. I'll do anything for you to stay with me"
"You promise you'll stop drinking?"
"I promise Ryro"
I jumped into his arms.
"God I love you" I cry into his chest.
"I love you too" he whispers.