Forever

Life as a vampire sucks... I hate it, never being able to grow old, having to drink people's (or animals blood). Yet I can still go out in the sun and eat other foods as well, I'm not like them other vampires that go out and die from contact with sun and die from having a stake through the heart and all that shit.

Every year I have to move schools, so people don't get suspicious. I only know of one other vampire at this school I'm at currently and that person being Spencer, we're BestFriends. So wherever he goes I go, it's how it works.

"Brendon!"
"Yeah?"
"That guys staring at you" Spencer points.
"Ignore him" I say looking at this stranger I've never seen before. He notices me, frowns and looks away.
---------
"Hey" I say to the black haired stranger.
"W-what do you want?"
"Oh, not much. Just you"
"M-me?"
"Yeah, relax this'll be over soon" I smirk. I dig my fangs into his neck and he screams out in pain, before going limp in my arms.
"Thanks for that doll" I laugh.
-----------
"Hi I'm Ryan"
"Hi"
"Aren't you going to tell me your name?"
"Why would I?"
"Well I told you mine, and it would be nice for me to know yours"
"Brendon"
"Oh that's nice" he smiles.
"Yeah, now is there something you want?"
"I wanted to know if you'd be my friend"
"Fine, whatever"
-------------
A week later.
That Ryan kid was okay. I like him, a bit too much. But I can't get attached. I can never get attached to anyone, it always ends badly.
I get out of my car and notice Ryan staring at me.
He starts walking to the forest by our school, I follow.

"Your skin is ice cold, you're so pale- you sometimes speak like you're from different time zones and you never eat" he pauses "I know what you are"
"Say it" I yell. "Go on say it"
"Vampire"
"Are you afraid?"
"No"
"Good"
"It doesn't make me like you any less. Brendon, I want you to change me"
"I-what?"
"Change me"
"I can't- it'd hurt you- I wouldn't want you to be a monster like me"
"Brendon please"
"Are you sure? Do you know what you're getting into?"
"Yep, please" he asks with pleading eyes.
"Fine, come here" he steps closer, tilting his neck giving me better access. He quickly whispers something.
"I love you Bren"
"I love you too-" after this I sink my fangs into his neck. He screams and cries, but he wanted this, so why do I feel guilty?
-------
"Brendon?"
"Hey you're awake"
"Did it work?"
"Yeah, you feeling okay?"
"Hungry"
"Fair enough, here" I say passing him a bag of blood.
"Where did you get this?" He asks.
"I keep one in my bag when school food isn't enough" I chuckle lightly. "Did you mean what you said when you said you loved me?"
"Every word"
"I meant it too" I say before leaning in and kissing him.
"Together forever?" He asks.
"Literally" I laugh before kissing him again.