My Soldier

Ryan had been overseas for a year now. He missed birthdays, parties, anything worse celebrating.
"So will you be home soon? For the talent show.. You know how I don't wanna sing without you there"
"I don't think so baby" he sighed. "They want us to stay a couple more weeks, incase anything happens"
"Oh..." I sighed.
He's been gone that long I couldn't cope. I starting to cut. I promised Ryan I wouldn't. But I did anyway. It helped me cope.
"Bren?"
"Yeah?"
"Have you cut?"
"No...." I lied
"Brendon!"
"I'm sorry.... It was two weeks after you left. I haven't since I promise"
"Okay.... Shoot I gotta go. I love you"
"I love you too, be safe"
"Always" he smiles through the phone.
Ryan put his phone down and looked at Jon. He just laughed.
"What?"
"He's gonna kill you from hiding this" he smiles
"I know.." He chuckles. "Have you told Spencer?"
"Nah, if he knew he'd run and tell Brendon. We all know that boy can't keep secrets" Jon laughs.
"Boyfriends... Gotta love 'em" Ryan laughs.
-----------
"Come on Bren! It'll be fine! Me and you up there it'll be fine! Me and drums and you on vocals! We got this!" Spencer encourages.
"I-I just want Ryan to be here" I begin sobbing.
"I know buddy, they'll be here soon" he comforts.
"Next up we have Spencer Smith and Brendon Urie!" The judge announced.
"Hey guys! We're called Panic! At the Disco. We hope you enjoy this song!" I spoke.
Little did he know that Ryan and Jon were watching from the side.
"You got these little things that you've been running from you either love it or guess you don't.
You're such a pretty thing to be running from anyone a vision with nowhere to go.
So tell me right now, you think you're ready for it, I wanna know why you got me going so let's go, we'll take it outta here, I think I'm ready to leap I'm ready to live I'm ready to go get me outta my mind get me outta my mind ready to go oh oh oh oh oh ohhh"
Ryan and Jon stared in amazement. They never knew Brendon could sing like that.
"Well! That was.... Brilliant! Congratulations boys, you've won!" The judge says "now to present you with your prizes" the judge moved his hand to the side and that's when we saw the greatest thing ever.
There they were in their uniform. Spencer couldn't help it, he ran up to Jon crying and planting kisses on his face. I however, couldn't move, I was too shocked. But then my legs kicked into gear and I made my way towards Ryan. Enveloping him in a hug that sent him stumbling backwards.
"God I missed you" Ryan whispers.
"What? How- you-"
"I know, I wanted to surprise you"
"When did you get back?" I asked.
"Last week. It was so hard to not come and see you. But I wanted to keep it a secret" he says.
"I love you.. So much"
"I love you too" he smiles.
-------
Ryan took me to a hotel. It was a nice hotel. We parked the car and made our way inside, Ryan said he already had the key from when he dropped his stuff of earlier.
In an instant I pressed my lips to Ryan's hungrily. He got the message and pushed me on to the bed.
"You got lube right?" I ask breaking the kiss.
"Yeah- wait you haven't?"
"Nope" I said "wouldn't feel right and besides no one would compare to you"
With that he smiled and continued to remove my close as I did his. He prepped himself (and me of course) and lined himself up with my entrance. Thrusting in and out slowly. I bit my lip to try and hold back the moans.
"Let it out, I wanna hear you" he smirked. With that I moaned loudly.
"God Ry..." I panted.
"Fuck" he he said in response.
We lasted a good twenty minutes. It was amazing. The best I've felt in a while.
"I love you"
"I love you more"
We took a shower and then fell asleep in each others arms.
Ryan woke up carefully trying not to wake Brendon up. He reached over and grabbed a small velvet box.
"Hey Bren?"
"Hmm?" He said still half asleep.
"Sorry, I just wanted to say I love you"  he smiled.
"I love you too"
"Hey.. Uh where do you see yourself in the next year or so?"
"Why?"
"Curious is all"
"Oh. Well us being together, engaged or even married. A dog, and a cat, I know you like cats. With a nice house" he smiled and turned back over.
"Oh good" I smiled back as I opened the box.
"Bren?"
"Yeah?"
"Marry me?"
"Holy shit" he said with his hand over his mouth. "Are you serious?!"
"Dead serious" I smiled.
"Oh my god..." He smiled widely. "Yes. Of course. A million times yes" he said.
I slipped the silver band on his finger and wrapped him in a hug.
'Whether near or far I am always yours <3'
That was the message engraved on the ring.
"It's beautiful Ryan. Thank you"
"I had to get you the best" I smiled. I kissed him deeply. He returned the kiss but with just as much force.
"I love you"
"And I you future Mr Ross" I smiled. We ended up falling asleep in each other's arms again. 

Now this was a day neither of them would forget.