Another high school story

Brendon's P.O.V
It was a last year of high school. Me and Ryan had been dating since our second year of this place.
Our anniversary was coming up. I was gonna surprise him at his locker telling him to come over tomorrow night.
Ryan's P.O.V
"Dallon... I told you no. It was a one time thing. If Brendon ever found out it would destroy him"
"But baby, you know you want to be with me... If you didn't we wouldn't have hooked up at Pete's party" he smirked and leaned in kissing me.
I heard a gasp. Oh shit.....
"Ry-Ryan?" Brendon said tearing up.
"Bren- it's not-"
"I heard everything Ryan! At Pete's party? Goddamn Ryan... Am I not good enough for you?"
"Bren.... I love you of course you're  enough! You're enough and more"
"Save it Ryan..." He said in a bitter tone.
"Brendon! Wait!" I said rushing after him
Brendon's P.O.V
To Gerard:)
Meet me outside?? I need to talk to you xx
From Gerard:)
Sure... See you in a bit. X
I walked outside and saw Gerard already waiting. Gerard's been my BestFriend since I could walk. We could talk to each other about anything and everything.
"Bren? What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly.
"R-Ryan h-he cheated on me with Dallon" I sobbed.
"Son of a Bitch..... When was this?"
"At Pete's party.." I cried into his chest.
"Shhh Bren it's okay, you don't need him. You got me okay?" He said staring into my eyes. They were so... So beautiful. I couldn't help it. I leaned in and kissed him.. I didn't expect him to kiss back but he did. Things got a little... Heated. But I pulled away.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't of..."
"No it's okay..."
"I know I'm kind of still with Ryan but... Is it bad I enjoyed the kiss?"
"Not at all... I enjoyed it too" he smiled.
"Oh.. Okay" I said. "so it's okay if I?" He nodded and I leaned in again. His soft lips pressed against my warm ones. The kiss... I never felt that with Ryan. I never felt the spark anymore. But with Gerard.....
"What the fuck" Ryan shouted.
"Ryan...." I said biting my lip.
"What are you doing?"
"I-I... You know what? I don't need to explain myself to you. You're nothing but a liar and a cheat and I wish I never laid eyes on you!"
"Bren... You, you don't mean that"
"Oh but I do... I'm sorry Ryan but I can't do this anymore, we're over"
I walked off with Gerard, his hand in mine,
leaving Ryan stood on his own.
I never even looked back, not even once.

(A/N: I know Gerard and Brendon is a weird ship... Well it is for me anyway but I thought it was cute🙈)