Meeting him

"Brendon!" Spencer shouts.
"What man?"
"Can you fill in for our guitar player? He's got something to do and we need someone else"
"Sure"
"Thanks man"
--------
"Brendon, this is Jon. Jon, this is Brendon" Spencer introduces both of us.
"Hey, nice to meet you"
"Likewise" I smile.
"Right lets get practicing!"
I start playing but then Jon gets a text.
"Damn... Ryan can't make it for another twenty minutes, Brendon can you sing for us?"
"S-sing? M-me?"
"Please"
"O-okay"
----------
Twenty minutes later
Ryan's P.O.V
I walk into the house towards the practice space we have.  That's when I heard the most gorgeous voice.
'Now I'm of consenting age, to be forgetting you in a cabaret somewhere downtown where burlesque queen may even ask my name-'
"Wow" I smile
"Oh hi" he blushes.
"You've got an amazing voice"
"Oh um. Thanks" God he's too cute.
"Welcome, so are you our new singer?"
"Spencer told me you were singer- I wouldn't want to-"
"It's fine. You totally should sing for our band" I smile while scratching the back of my neck.
Jon makes an obvious noise of clearing his throat before saying "As much as I hate to ruin this lovely moment, me and Spencer have got to go.... We'll see you next week" he smirks at me.
-----
Brendon's P.O.V
"Ryan?" 
He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.
"If you wanna be singer I totally understand, I mean you were singer first"
"Brendon, I told you it's fine" he laughs
"Are you sure?"
He nods my head "I'm sure"
"Okay" there was a comfortable silence.
"Brendon?"
"Yeah?"
"I know we've only known each other for a few hours, but I feel like you're my BestFriend"
"Me too"
"Cool"
"Shit it's late" I say
"You can stay here if you want, you can stay in my room"
"Are you sure?"
"Positive"
"Cheers man" he leads me to his room and he grabs a spare pillow and blanket. "Where are you going?"
"Downstairs- I'm gonna sleep on the sofa"
"No, stay here, we can share"
"Uhhh-"
"It's fine, now come on"
"Okay" he gets in next to me and I wrap the blanket around us. Without thinking I wrap my arm around Ryan. Surprisingly he moves closer nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.
"Night Bren" he sighs.
"Night Ryro" I smile even though he can't see and I kiss his forehead.
This is a start of something special.
------
Should I make a second part to this? If so what should happen?
-Lev❤️