The Text

Pacing in my room, thinking about everything, Panic! Brendon, and well mostly Brendon and how much I missed him.
'Should I text him?'
'No he wouldn't reply and he hates you.. He has Dallon now'
That's it I'm texting him.
To Brendon😋
I miss you Urie
There.
Oh god what have I done? I've just made a mistake he won't reply. He's probably with Dallon or something.
Brendon's P.O.V
I sat on the tour bus with Dallon, Kenny and Spencer just fucking around playing a game of truth or dare and drinking beer. Suddenly I hear my phone buzz.
From Ryro🔥
I miss you Urie
I almost choked on my beer.
Shit shit shit shit shit... Do I reply or do I leave it? He hasn't contacted me in years?  That's it I'm replying.
To Ryro🔥
Miss you too Ross, always X
From Ryro🔥
I don't know whether this is too soon or anything but would you maybe wanna go out for coffee and meet up? Catch up on things we've missed? If you don't want to it's fine I just wanna see you
To Ryro🔥
Sure Ry. Meet me at 'our' place in 15?
He replied saying 'sure, see you soon' I smiled to myself and Spencer must've noticed.
"What's got you all happy?"
"I'm seeing him again" I replied smiling.
"Seeing who again?"
"Ryan, I'm seeing Ryan again" I said still smiling.
"Oh man! That's great! Tell him I say hi yeah?"
"Sure thing, I gotta go. See you later"
-------
"Dude relax, he's visiting an old friend"
"But-"
"Dallon there are no buts about it- now shush" Spencer shushed me.
"Oh man I remember that. You fell flat on your ass!" Brendon came in laughing with the one and only Ryan Ross. "Hey you should stay on tour with us! You could come on and perform and have a little reunion type thing on stage!"
"You'd let me do that?"
"Yeah! Of course I would Ryro!"
"Noones called me that in years"
"Well they are now! Come on!"
I've never seen Brendon this happy in years. I can't let my feelings get in the way of that... Can I?
-----
Part 2?
-Lev❤️