(Make a man out of you) Soldier x Reader

Don't worry guys! I'm working on all your requests, so be patient. :D
Soon.... Soon...

XD

You looked up at the looming wooden building ahead of you. Today was your first day as a mercenary at the RED base. You had decided to look and act like a boy, seeing as all the people you were working with were men. This made you slightly nervous, but you shrugged it off and told yourself everything is going to be alright. After all, pretending to be a boy made teasing more tolerable, and made sure no romantic advances happened towards you. You decided cutting your hair shorter and wearing a large helmet would do. Sighing, you took one last look at the way you came, a tumbleweed rolling across your line of vision. You then walked up to the building. Giving a firm knock, the door cracked open a bit and a man popped his head out. The man wore a helmet over his face so you couldn't see any features, but he still seemed to see just fine.
"What is it, maggot?! You're not one of the BLU's are you?!" He roared, spitting on the ground in front of your feet. You gathered up all your courage and imagined yourself facing the big brute head on and stating your business firmly. Then, you attempted to put your imagination into reality.
"U-uh, no sir.." You said meekly. Great. Just the right way to start off your job and make a good impression. Things never go as I imagine them in my head...
"Then you must be the new recruit! are you not!?" He yelled, pushing the door open enough for you to see his whole body. He wore a red jacket with two grenades on it, and military boots to match his helmet, which looked just like yours. His sneer on his face was the only thing giving away emotion, and you noticed he stood rigid like a disciplined military person should. You saluted.
"Y-Yes sir! I am sir!" You said, acting like a boy, fake voice and all.
"Then follow me, cadet! And make it snappy! Left right! Left right! Come on, move your feet!" The man kept snapping at you to keep up the pace until you reached a glass sliding door. It was deep inside the large wooden base and you had no way of going back now. If you did, you'd get lost very, VERY easily. Opening it, the two of you entered a scene of utter chaos. There were men everywhere, punching, running, kicking, and all that. It looked like a mad house, with a flurry of punching bags, baseballs, bullets, and beer bottles flinging everywhere.
"This is the training area, cadet. This is where you will be training as a soldier. You will be well disciplined and ordered to do tasks without 'and's 'if's or 'but's. Am I clear!?" He shouted.
"Sir, yes sir!" You stood rigid and saluted, copying all the people you saw on tv who saluted.
"Good, now we can meet the team to get you familiarized with your comrades. MEN!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. All the men stopped doing what they were doing, and a final syringe went whizzing by your head and missed by a inch.
"Now that I have your attention, the new recruit has arrived! He will be trained by me, Soldier, and will be your comrade! Treat him as such! Am I clear!?" The men all nodded their heads or hummed a 'mmhmm' to Soldier.
"Good! Now, back to training!" The men quickly returned to what they were doing. Soldier turned to you.
"Here." He handed you a shovel, shotgun, and large rocket launcher.
"This is your Arsenal. Do not damage the rocket launcher, I just got it fixed last Tuesday. We start training by running laps, MOVE!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few days of cease fire had passed and you had grown to like the team. You got a brief history lesson on the two teams, RED and BLU, and even learned a thing or two about some dude named Merasmus. Well, you liked everyone. that is, except soldier. He was a pain in the ass. Nonstop he would be shouting and yelling commands at you, waking you up at 1 am to test your reflexes if the BLU's ever attacked, stealing your chair from under you to test you to see what you would do if you suddenly fell, and even insulting you.
"You fight like a woman!"
"You and a team of women wouldn't be able to break that dummy's spine!"
"That punch was like a little girls fist swinging wildly like she's having a temper tantrum!"
"Get a move on, numnuts! My grandma can run faster than that!"
"Stop throwing sissy punches and act like a man!"