(Jar of Hearts) X Sniper

I ran up to Spy, glomping him in a warm embrace, drinking in his sharp scent of cologne and... Something else..?
He tore away from my embrace, a cold look on his face. My smile fell, along with my spirits.
"W-what's wrong?" I asked, uncertainty etching into my voice. He never breaks our loving embraces... But as of late he's been going out more. And coming back smelling... Different. I didn't suspect anything at first, but now I'm certain, smelling it... Plus him breaking away from me or becoming uncomfortable at our closeness..
"Do you not love me anymore?" I asked shakily. How could he? I didn't do anything wrong, so I don't see why he wouldn't love me anymore... We've been dating for two months now!
He clenched his fists, biting through his cigarette, making me flinch. It fell to the floor, with ashes whisping around in the air too before settling near it. I racked my brain for reasons. What did I ever do wrong?
He slowly turned and faced me, words dripping from his lips like venom.
"Non.. Not since 'ou went and cheated on me with him... I too have been seeing someone else, one who stays true to me, and doesn't ever grow close to anozher.."
I recoiled in shock, feeling rather upset. What does he mean?
I spoke, or at least tried to, tears threatening to spill from my shining (e/c) eyes.
"You.... But... But I never-!"
"Oui. 'Ou did. That ees what I thought 'ou would say, but does zhis picture lie? I am zhe spy, after all. No keeping secrets from me, petit." He pulled a picture out from his jacket pocket, the sharp corner inches from my nose. I looked down at it with wide eyes and slowly took it, looking at it.
Sniper and I were hugging...
He... He actually thinks...
Rage slowly built up inside of me, replacing the sadness I felt before. How could he be so shallow? If he were a real spy, he'd see what that was all about! He'd know why I was comforting Sniper so much, he'd know I still loved him!
"Dammit, Spy!" I threw the picture on the ground and Spy recoiled in shock at my change in mood.
"If only you knew what's really going on! But now I know you're a backstabbing player who doesn't care who he hurts! You just have to date another at the drop of a hat because I'm 'cheating' on you!" I put air quotes around cheating, and then realized something. Since I know for a fact he's a real spy, he wouldn't mess up a thing like this. Professionals don't take one glance and assume. I wiped tears from my eyes with my sleeve, glaring at the man in the baklava.
"You... You've been planning this!" Spy pretended to be shocked and put a hand on his heart, but I could see right through his plan now.
"Lemme guess, scouts mom?" I said, stomping on his foot. He pulled his foot back and glared, eyes burning through me.
I waited for his answer, tapping my foot and crossing my arms. But none came.
"The silent game, huh? Two can play at that. And by the way, we're through." I turned around and walked away without second thought. How could he be so heartless? Tears welled up in my eyes, and the anger I felt vanished as quickly as my feelings for him. Why couldn't he just tell me he wasn't interested in me anymore? Why did he have to try and make it seem like breaking up was all my fault?
Him doing this to me... It reminded me of a song I heard one time on a radio. Was it called Jar of Hearts? I'm pretty sure..
Who do you think you are?
Running 'round leaving scars..
Collecting your jar of hearts..
Tearing love apart!
You're going to catch a cold,
From the icy side of your soul..
So don't come back for me..
"Don't come back at all..." I murmured.
Tears spilled from my eyes and I couldn't take it anymore.
I blindly ran through the halls, trying to cover up my red tear stained face. I didn't want any passerby to see me like this. I felt so pathetic. I know these halls like the back of my hand, so there's no way I'll run into any-
"Wotch out!" A familiar voice called. Not a second later I ran into something, falling over on top of it. Whatever it was smelled like coffee...
...Then it hit me.
I slowly pulled my arms away from my face and looked down to see I was on top of Sniper.
"I-I'm so s-sorry!" I said, trying not to sound like I was crying. I rolled off Sniper onto the floor, and Sniper got up. He looked down at my pathetic form then gave me a look.
"Whot's wrong (Y/N)?"
"Nooottythhhiiiinnnnggg?" I said more of like a question. Sniper sighed and held his hand out. I grabbed it and stood up.
"Thanks." I murmured, starting to walk away. Sniper grabbed my shoulder and I glanced back at him.
"No, really shiela, tell me what's bugging yah."
"Well..." I began. Should I tell him? I guess I can, since he's gone through a similar thing..
"You know how Spy and I were dating?" Sniper raised an eyebrow at the word 'were'.
"Yeah."
"You know how your girl was cheating on you? And tried to pin the blame on you?" Sniper looked confused, then angry.
"That bloody spook.. You're not saying..?"
"Yeah..." I looked down at my feet, letting a small sob escape.
"That backstabbing li'l piece 'a...." Sniper grumbled. He looked at my sniffling form, feeling bad. After what I did to cheer him up after his loss, he might as well. He then lifted my face up by the chin so I looked at him.
"Would you loike a carriage roide, m'lady? Free of charge?" He asked with a goofy grin. I giggled and nodded, and he scooped me up.
"Hold on toight, Princess!" He made a fake whinny and starred 'galloping' away. More like a half skip/half fumble. But still, it was fun, nonetheless.
I clung to his neck as the so called 'deadly mercenary' galloped through the halls like a unicorn.
"Pfft, slow down captain weirdo!" I called. He took a sharp turn into a room and threw me down on something soft. I looked up to notice it was my room and I had landed on my bed.
I looked over to see a glaring Sniper in he doorway. I could tell he was trying not to smile, though.
"Whot did you jus' call me?" He advanced towards me, punching a fist in his other hand.
"...Captain weirdo..." I too was trying not to laugh, trying to look scared, like a T-Rex was eating me or something.
Sniper lunged and tackled me, and started violently tickling my side.
"Pffffffft.....!!! AHH, stop!!!" I screeched, falling limp. God, I'm ticklish everywhere. Why, almighty lord? Why?
I suddenly fell off the bed, and Sniper landed on top of me a second later.
"Oof!" I let out a big breath of air.
"You're... Squishing me...!" Sniper rolled off me like some kind of steam roller onto the floor.
"Y'alright, (Y/N)?"
"I'm certainly a lot better when you're around.." I murmured, hiding my face. He reached over and made me face him.
"Then let's keep it that way.."
Our lips connected, and from that point on the hurting stopped.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE
Hi! I'm not dead!
-3-