(Ninja) Heavy X Shy! Reader

Forgive me if I mess up Heavy's accent, I've never done his POV before, X3

It was breakfast time. Engie called everyone down from their rooms, for he had made the most awesome smelling breakfast in history. You, of course, being the shy one you are, quickly threw on your attire and zoomed down, as usual getting there firs- what!?
All the men were there, hungrily waiting for breakfast. Dammit!
Heavy slammed his fork down, demanding sandviches. You always had a thing for heavy, but, due to your shyness, you just couldn't seem to tell him. You always dreamed of moments with him like you saw in the movies, curled up and snuggling in the moonlight, fire crackling in the background. Engie snapped you out of your thoughts.
"Not hiding for once, I see. Care to join us for breakfast this time 'round?" You squeaked and shook your head no rapidly. Darned shyness...
"Alrighty then."
Engie chuckled and handed you a plate consisting of sausages, a sandvich, and two pancakes and you thanked him quietly, slipping away. You never ate breakfast with the mercs, or dinner. It was just too awkward. Lunch was usually skipped, because you guys were fighting the BLU's then. Your class was the ninja class, and you are constantly found hiding in places instead of being in the open like the rest of the team during cease fire. You silently ate breakfast in your room, the smell of sausages enticing you to bite into their juicy deliciousness first. (Why do I have such a dirty mind O.o )

Heavy's POV
Heavy has had crush on leetle girl (f/n) for long time. She ees so tiny and cute, da? Da! Sometime heavy should show (f/n) Sasha. But heavy ees scared she will judge. Leetle girl so fragile, heavy just doesn't know what to do with her! Could heavy break her with hug? Heavy hopes not!
I walked up to leetle girls hiding place during night, Spy's smoking room. Leetle girl thinks no one knows she's in there, but she is mistaken!
Heavy quietly tip-toed over to where (f/n) was hiding, behind curtain on windowsill. I think leetle (f/n) heard heavy coming though because she jumped when I tip toed every time. Oh well. I pulled back tiny curtain to see (f/n) on window sill. She had tear stained face. Why is she sad? Maybe I should cheer her up. Heavy picked up (f/n) in arms and cradled her, making her purr like leetle kitten. Ees so cute!
....maybe Heavy should tell her?
"(F/n)..." I said deeply. I could feel her shudder and she stuttered. So cute!
"Y-yes?"
"Heavy.... Heavy likes leetle (f/n), and has for long time. You feel same, da?"
"Oh.... W-well...." Heavys heart sank. Maybe I should have waited?
"Da!" She said, pecking my cheek. My heart came back from sinking. Heavy is so filled with joy now! Heavy hugged (f/n) tightly and snuggled with her rest of night. (F/n) ees so cute....

Hi guys! Sorry for slow updates. I'm working on the stories, dun worry! Well, I guess that's all I gotta say. Auf wiedersehn, my leetle potatoes!