(Lullabies) RED Spy X Hurt! Reader

Warning: this chapter is kind of depressing. Read at your own risk.
(B/n) = boyfriend name.
(F/c) = favorite color.
(F/a) = favorite animal.
Requested by @midnight-12 . Hope you like it!

You sat in Spy's smoking room, watching the fire crackle in front of you. Small embers danced around you in the air and the smell of smoke and cologne soothed you. You inhaled the deep scent and sighed. It was very quiet. A door creaking as it opened startled you, and you whipped your head around to see a tall lanky man stroll in.
"Sorry to 'pop' in unannounced, but eet iz time for dinner, mon petit."
You nodded your head and stood up, brushing some ash from embers off yourself and walking towards the door.
Spy held it open for you, and you quietly thanked him, walking through the door and to the kitchen. Once you got there, Engineer handed you your dinner as usual and you walked silently to your room to eat.
Ever since the 'incident', you've been the quietest person in the base. Never speaking a word to the men, because you feared them. The only one you didn't really fear was Spy, because his calm and suave demeanor and his strong sweet scent of cologne. But you still didn't trust him, he's been on so many dates and probably has hurt many women....
But still, it didn't really matter. You were meant to be forever alone, so stop sounding like you and Spy have even a chance! Just because he is nice to you, doesn't mean he likes you or anything. It's probably just your imagination. Either that or he felt bad for you. After all, he had been sending gifts like plush animals to cheer you up.
You opened the door to your room, and it creaked, breaking the silence. You sighed, closing the door and trudging to your bed to eat while snuggling the (f/c) (f/a) plush Spy had given you.
What 'incident' you ask, has given you the trauma of never trusting men again?
Well, long story short... Your boyfriend had died. He was going to propose to you, but when he bent down on one knee, he gasped in pain.
-Flashback-
(B/N) led you to a small secluded park, with roses lining the walkway. He led you under an arch and into a small square.
Sitting you down on a small stone bench, you felt like bursting with happiness when he started to talk.
"(Y/n), I've known you for a while now. You have made me the happiest man alive, and I love you with all my heart..." You gasped as he bent down on one knee and pulled out a box. Opening it, you could see a shiny (f/c) diamond in the center, surrounding by miniature roses and small vines.
"(Y/n), will you m-" he was cut off by a sharp pain in his head, and fell over.
"(B/n)!!!"
-Flashback end-
Your vision blurred as you recalled the memory. He had been hit in the head with something, which had distracted him long enough for the men to come and hit him, knocking him out. Taking him away. Killing him. Looting him. Beating you. Looting you. From that day forward, you didn't trust most men. Women were ok, but men scared you. You sniffled, wiping away tears with your sleeve. Everything had gone wrong in your life.... All you had left was a small jewelry box that played the Christmas Canon tune from your first date. It had been your favorite song then, and it was on a snowy night glowing by moonlight that he had given it to you, on the balcony of a fancy restaurant. He had always loved and pampered you... And now he was gone.
You snatched the jewelry box and threw it out the window as far as you could. It didn't matter anymore... All it brought you was pain.
~The Next Day~
Heavy pounding bombarding your door woke you up. Blinking your eyes groggily, you wiped the tear stains from your face and quietly got dressed.
"Today, maggot! Battle starts in 10 minutes!"
Ten minutes!?!? You must've slept in! Quickly grabbing your stuff and putting it on, you grabbed your melee weapon of choice and gripped the door handle. Swinging it open, you were met with a tall stocky man.
"About time, now get moving! Hut! Two three four, hut! Two three four..." His voice faded into the distance as you ran. Soldier had always been the scariest mercenary on your team.
Skidding to a halt in the kitchen, you grabbed some cereal and practically inhaled it you ate so fast. Rinsing the dish and putting it in the sink, you wiped your mouth with your sleeve and bolted out of the kitchen to the spawn room.
"1 minute until battle." The announcers voice rang out as you stepped into the room. Soldier was already there with an eager face along with Spy, who was quietly smoking a cigar not too far away. You took a glance at him then busied yourself with staring at your feet.
"Thirty seconds until battle"
Time passed. Mercenaries came into the room, filling it up with deadly battle hungry men.
"Twenty seconds until battle."
Then, finally,
"Five..! Four...! Three...! Two..! One! Fight to the death!" You sighed as all the men charged, shouting war cries and insults. You walked out and stayed to the side, slinking out to land a good blow on an enemies head every now and then, but then slinking back into the shadows. The battle was about half way over and you guys were losing when you heard a trinkle of sweet notes chiming in the distance. Following the noise, it led you to your guys intelligence room. You then noticed what song it was. The Christmas Canon.. Someone must have found it.
Peering in, you saw your RED Spy smoking a cigar as he listened to the tune, eyes alert still for any enemy. He spotted you and you quickly withdrew your head, panicking.
"Do not be afraid, mon cher. I will not 'urt 'ou." His calm voice and the melodic tune playing in the background calmed you, and you tentatively stepped into the room. Walking up to him, you noticed he had the jewelry box you threw. You looked questionably at him as he grabbed your hands. Opening one, he gently set the small jewelry box in it and folded your hand in on it. Patting it, he spoke in that suave voice of his.
"I t'ink 'ou lost this, mon amour."
You nodded and opened the box, playing the tune.
"It was a present from (B/N) before he died... I-it's Christmas Canon..." You murmured it so quietly it was barely a whisper.
He embraced you tightly, startling you. Soon you melted into the embrace, quietly sobbing.
"Shhhh.... 'Ou are safe with me, mon amour... Shhh...." He stroked your hair, soothing your with his small shushes.
"I won't ever let anyone 'urt you, ma chèri... For if they do, I will personally meet them for a good... 'Chat.'"

ARMADILLOS!
Auf wiedersehn, my leetle potatoes ^3^