(You're all I need to stay warm) X Scout

Beruhigen - Calm Down
(L/c) - Lip Color
Requested by bugpug8, hope you enjoy!

Snow fell in big drifts, swirling throughout the mountains before resting on the ground, blanketing the mountain and some of the land below it. The time for moving bases has come for the RED Tuefort mercenaries, and unfortunately for them, in late December. The small base resided in the mountains, that of where a very bored Scout sat bundled up, throwing a ball at the wooden wall and catching it as it bounced back. He groaned, throwing the ball back at the wall and catching it again.
"How long we gotta stay here, doc?" He asked Medic, who had just walked in the room with a package. He was cozied up in a fluffier version of his lab coat, and a small hat on his head, where Archimedes was perching, strangely. It was probably more comfy than his shoulder.
"Ve literally haff just arrived not zwei hours ago, dummkopff." Medic replied, unpacking the box. He pulled out a syringe, dove cage, and bat, and Scout snatched the bat from him, getting up. Medic raised an eyebrow.
"Und vhere are jou going?" Scout slung the bat over his shoulder, and stepped into the doorway. He shifted in his fluffy parka to look at Medic.
"On a walk. I'm bored outta my mind." He stepped out into the icy cold, pulling his hood over his head, the white fluff of the parka getting in his eyes. He brushed the fuzz out of his eyes and walked away, hands stuffed in his pockets.
"Dummkopff.." Medic muttered, going back to unpacking the box full of trinkets.
- - -
Scouts feet made crunch noises each time he stepped through the snow, and his breath billowed in small puffs in front of his face. The mountains were eerily quiet, the only sound being the rushing wind whistling through the mountain tops, and the crunching of Scout's feet as he trudged through the snow.
Scout slid his tongue out of his mouth, catching snowflakes on it, then pulling it back in. He licked his lips as they melted in his mouth.
"Man, I was just getting used to the desert heat." He whined, looking up at the unforgiving landscape. "Eh, I bet some running 'll warm me up." He murmured the last part, sighing. He then bolted faster than light through the snow. Wind whipped his face, and snowflakes seemed to move faster than before, for he was traveling in the direction in which they were blowing at him. The snowflakes and wind burned his face, leaving not only his cheeks tinted red from the bombardment of the elements, but also eyes squinted and blurry with tears. Scout took a deep, sharp breath of the cool, crisp air then exhaled, feeling at peace, running swiftly through the snow.
"Mm, I should do this more oft- Agh!" Scout wasn't looking where he was going and suddenly tripped over a rather large looking block of ice sticking out of the ground, and fell face first into the snow. He slowly turned around and propped himself up, looking at the strange thing.
"What in duh name of..?" Scout then noticed a hand frozen in the air, sticking out of the ice block. He recoiled in shock and realized it was a human hand, still pink, like blood flow was getting to it still somehow.
"Aw crap.." He murmured, grabbing his baseball bat. He dusted off himself then slowly made his way towards the block, bat raised, ready to strike if it was a trap. He made it to the block and gently dusted it, only to recoil in shock yet again.
The most beautiful girl he'd ever laid eyes on was sitting in that block of ice, her features frozen in a fearful stance. The hand sticking out of the ice block was indeed hers, and at a closer look it was cracked and blistered. Blood stained some of the snow around her, and Scout panicked. Should he get help, or just break the block open?
The girl seemed to have been harmed, and fresh blood was seeping from a crack in the ice onto the snow around her.
Scout made his decision, certain it would work. He raised his bat and threw it down on the ice, cracking it.
Besides, there's no use in getting help, it will just take too long, and she may be dead by then from blood loss or coldness. If he got her out, he may be able to carry her back to the base, and warm her up.
He raised his bat again and swung, cracking it deep enough he could just pull the ice apart to get to the girl.
He cracked the ice apart, pulling the girl out. She fell limp on the snow, and Scout tucked his baseball bat in his backsack. He then pulled up the girl bridal style, and carried her towards the base at the fastest speed possible.
                       ~        ~        ~
Medic hummed, taking out all of his belongings from his box. He stacked his syringes neatly on a shelf alongside his dove cages, and pulled out another box- Soldiers. He started pulling out the American Flag only to faintly hear someone.
"Medic...!"
The voice echoed, and he could've sworn it was Scout. He jumped up, grabbing his medi-gun, and lugged it outside through the doorway. He looked around before spotting scout. He then looked rather angry, seeing no injuries on Scout.
"Vhat? Can't jou see I-"
"I found a girl! Hurry doc, fix 'er!" Medic paused and blinked, seeing the girl in his arms.
"A girl? Vell, bring zhe fräulien in, she must be freezing!"
Scout did as he was told and brought the girl in, placing her by the fire now rumbling from the hearth.
"I vill go get zhe necessary tools to get zhe fräulien to come to, jou keep her varm vhile I am gone."
Scout nodded and settled himself next to the cold girl. Medic walked away, humming some German tune stuck in his head. Scout leaned over to the girl and listened to her chest for any sign of a heartbeat. Her heart beat slowly, thumping softly in her chest. Scout sighed, burying his face on her chest. She was so cold, and peaceful looking even.
"Vhat are jou doing?" Medic asked, making Scout jump up.
"N-nothin', doc. Mind your own business!"
Scout turned around to see Medic smirking, with first aid kit and such in his hand.
"Hm, ok." He said, turning.
"Ah, wait! I'm sorry, just fix her up doc!" Medic chuckled, turning back around and settling himself next to the girl.
"I vas just messing vith jou, beruhigen."
Scout clicked his tongue and watched as Medic looked the girl over, checking her wounds and feeling her forehead and cheeks for any sign of warmth/fever. He pulled out some cream and smeared it on her arm, where three deep slashes were located. He then wrapped it in some cloth and moved on.
"What happened there?" Scout asked, concerned.
"It seems she has been bitten by ein animal of some sort, but she vill be ok." Medic replied. Soon, he had finished checking her over.
"She seems to be in perfect health, just passed out from zhe cold. Vhen she comes to, giff zhe fräulien zhis." Medic handed Scout some liquid medicine and Scout nodded.
"Now Ich am going to grab some stuff to varm her up, make sure she's safe."
Medic walked away and Scout watched her fragile form as her chest rose and fell slowly. Soon, she stirred, and Scout panicked. He looked frantically around until spotting a mirror, and bolting to it, slicking back his hair and straightening his parka. He then ran back to where he was sitting and plopped down, looking intently at the girl.
"Hnngghh..." She moaned, eyes fluttering open and closed between consciousness and unconsciousness. She soon came to, eyes widening.
She sat up, looking around. She noticed Scout and asked him the most cliche question in the book.
"W...w-where am I?!"
"Calm down, you're in a safe place toots." The girl seemed to relax at this, and unclenched her fists.
"Did... You, save me?" She asked. Scout chuckled and nodded.
"Thank you!" She said, hugging him by surprise.
"Yeahp, I'm da best, no need to tell me somethin I already know." Scout said, face reddening.
"Besides," He continued, "your face was too beautiful to resist.."
The girls face turned beet red, earning a chuckle from Scout. Soon an awkward silence settled in the room, and Scout decided to break the ice.
"So... What's your name?"
"(Y/N).." She responded shyly. Scout was in awe.
"A beautiful name to match a beautiful face, of course."
(Y/n) giggled, slightly flustered.
"The names Scout, obviously to match my unique abilities and toughness levels, which are, if I may add, beyond levels of awesome."
Scout suddenly lit up, tugging on (Y/N)'s sleeve.
"Hey, wanna ticket to 'da gun show?"
"Sure..?" (Y/N) replied, slightly confused.
Scout suddenly jumped up and flexed, making (Y/N) giggle. He then flexed again, and looked at (Y/N) with a toothy grin, and winked.
Just then, Medic walked in and stared at Scout funny for a second. He then placed his hand on Scout's shoulder, who was currently flexing in a very awkward position, trying to kiss his biceps. He looked like he was in a game of twister in his attempt to impress (Y/N).
"Ich am starting to vorry for jour health, Scout."
"I-I'm f-fine! Nevah been bettah!" He hissed. (Y/N) laughed out loud, surprising Medic.
"Jou actually find zhis amusing?"
(Y/N) nodded, trying to contain her laughter. Medic shrugged and pushed Scout over. Scout fell with a thud, twitching.
"Here is the stuff jou vill need to varm up, because if Ich am not mistaken, jou must be very cold." Medic handed (Y/N) two hot chocolates and a blanket, and started to walk away.
"Why two hot chocolates?" Scout asked, rubbing his sore neck. He had just gotten up and walked over to see what they were doing.
Medic simply winked and walked away.
(Y/N) shyly patted the spot next to her.
"Want to... Uhm.. Sit? Together?" She asked. Scout squealed at her cuteness inside his head, and plopped down next to her. (Y/N) then handed Scout his hot chocolate, and she spread the blanket over the two of them. The room was silent, with the occasional sip from a mug and the steady crackling of the fire in the background.
Scout looked up at (Y/N) slowly, taking in her delicate features. Her sparkling (e/c) eyes, her soft (l/c) lips, da-yum.. Those lips..
(Y/N) caught Scout looking at her funny, and tilted her head to the side.
"What?"
...No answer.
"Is there something on my face?"
Scout licked his lips.
"Yeah, lemme get it for yah.."
He leaned in and connected lips with (Y/N), enjoying every moment of their passionate kiss. (Y/N) had melted into the kiss the second their lips had connected, and Scout had mentally fist pumped.
"Awww, true love.."
Scout and (Y/N) broke apart to see a yeti in the doorway.
"Oh, sorry lady. And guy. I was just wondering if you've seen my girlfriend. She has a cute little pet bird, and has a cute curl on her forehead."
"Funny, sounds like you're describing da doc." Scout said, laughing a little. (Y/N) giggled.
Medic then entered the room, and upon seeing the yeti, slowly started to back away. But, the floorboards creaked and the yeti whipped his face towards the sound.
"Oh, there you are lady!"  He started running towards Medic.
"Nein!"
Medic grabbed a broom and proceeded to whack the yeti.
"Outta this house! Outta this house! Outta this house!"
And that's how the Medic met the yeti and they fell in love. Soon they got married and had 20 children. Lots of mini Medic's everywhere! Oh god, who was the mother? 0-0
The en- oh wait... This is supposed to be starring you, too!
And then Scout and (Y/N) shrugged and kissed passionately.
The end!

A/n
Da fudge did I just write?