(Slender) X Scout

"Slender man? What's that?" Scout laughed and shoved the game at you.
"It's da new game I got. It's all da rage now a'days, we gotta play it!" You skeptically held the case, looking at it.
"Aw, he's kinda cute." You said, looking at the tall man in a suit with no face on the cover. Scout chuckled.
"Exactly!"
---------------------
You inserted the game into the computers disc drive, the drive buzzing for a moment until it popped up onto the desktop. Clicking the game, you hit the play button and a dark screen came up with the option to play. Clicking it, there was a day and night mode.
"The games going to be dark? Scout, if this is a trick..."
"No, no, no! Nothin' like dat! Jus click da game, you'll be fine."
You hesitantly clicked night mode, unsure of yourself.
"Be right back, gunna go get some chicken." Scout said, running out. Leaving you alone. In the dark. Playing a game. In the dark. You looked around in game warily, shining your flashlight. What was the objective again? Finding notes?
You made your character walk around, and found a note near some old house on a hill.
"He's coming for you..."
Your screen went blurry and started fuzzing. Freaking out, you clicked everywhere then threw the mouse at the computer, dropping it on the floor.
"Shit!" You cursed. The screen then went staticky and slender man appeared, his face, a full fletched terror, screaming at you.
You screeched, falling backwards in your chair.
"Oww..." You murmured.
You then heard laughter from behind you, and turned your head to see scout standing in the doorway with a bucket of chicken.
"Oh, dat was.... Haha... So.... LOL.. hilarious!" He said, wiping a tear. You glared at him and stood up.
"T-To you, m-maybe..." You reached over and punched his shoulder, then slunk to the corner and cowered in a ball.
"Th-that was f-freakin' s-scary..." You murmured. Scout sat next to you and draped a blanket over the both of you. Holding you, he murmured,
"Dun worry, (y/n)... Dat mean slendah dude can't hurt 'cha wit me protectin' you.." He held out the bucket of chicken to you.
"Here." You took one gratefully, leaning into Scouts shoulder.

...

...

"Get a room, maggots!" Soldier yelled from the doorway.
...
"We are in a room!"