(Kill me, k-k-kill me! -Later...) Shy! Medic X Reader

Hey guys! Sorry for being lazy, I've been busy due to school and laziness the past 1 or 2 weeks. I'm working on all the requests in order, I promise! I have a good start to each, I will post them soon! Also the title has nothing to do with the story, I just watched a funny video about that, lol. Anywho, enjoy!

You sat in the waiting room to Medics medical bay, Engie softly strumming his guitar in the background. You were sitting next to Pyro, watching as he lit his lighter then turned it off, repeating this process several times. Suddenly, a ding sounded and everyone looked up as Scout walked out of the room.
"Yo, thanks doc!" He said, waking past everyone and out the door.
"Next!" Came Medics voice from inside. This process repeated until only you and Spy remained.
"So, while we 'ave the time, why don't 'e  talk about 'our little 'crush' on Medic, hmm? 'As 'our relationship gotten better?" He asked, glancing over at you with a hungry look in his eyes. Hungry for gossip, that is. He is a spy, after all.
"Welllllllll...." You said. He rolled his eyes and lit a cigarette.
"It iz obvious he iz not going to make the first move, so I suggest 'ou take a stab at it.. I've seen the way 'e looks at 'ou, mademoiselle."  You slightly blushed and looked down.
"Be confident. 'Ou need to 'ave faith. If he rejects 'ou, zehn he iz not worthy of 'ou, and iz missing out."
You looked up and a crooked smile formed on your lips.
"Thanks, Spy. Your the best. You have no idea how much that boosted my confidence. I'm going to go in there, an-"
"Actually, herr Spy is next." Medic said, walking into the room.
"Oh, hi Medic. Didn't see yah there."
"H-hi..." He murmured, avoiding your gaze. He quickly turned around and stumbled, cursing in German as he walked back into the bay. Soon, the ding sounded, jerking you out of your thoughts. You looked up to see Spy walk out, and he murmured as he passed, "remember what I said, (y/n).."
You nodded and looked up as Medic walked into the room.
"(Y-y/n), jou are next." He said, stuttering. He avoided your gaze while you tried to lock eyes. Darn, this is going to be harder than I thought...
"So, you saved best for last, huh?" You joked. He blushed madly and quickly tried to cover it by pretending to drop his clipboard, but you saw it. 
"J-ja..." He said so quietly it was almost inaudible, but you heard it and smirked. He pointed to the examination table and told you to sit on it while he walked over to his cabinet, grabbing out some documents with your name on it.
"Zo, lazt time jou vere here, you had some troubles with breathing due to hanging around zhe guys vhile zhey vere smoking too much. Today I vill check up on that, hopefully jou did as I said and stayed away from zhe smoke?"
You nodded and he checked something off on the clipboard.
"Gut." He set the clipboard down and walked up to you. flicking his glasses up his nose, he peered down at you and blushed.
"I.... Jou need to remove jour shirt for me to get a proper measurement of jour heartbeats..." You slightly blushed and undid your button up shirt, leaving only your dark bra showing. He set his hands on your chest and blushed madly as he felt your breathing patterns and listened to your heart beating. At one part you squeaked and he recoiled.
"I didn't hurt jou, did I?"
You blushed as you said,
"Well no, but... Yousquishedmyboobtoohard.." You said the last part fast but he understood and blushed.
"Sorry..." And went back to feeling you. (Oh god this sounds so wrong XD)
Soon he was done and scribbles some more notes on his clipboard, sitting down in a swirly chair.
"Hey doc, can I ask you something?"
He turned in his chair, still looking at his clipboard and hummed.
"Wellllll, do you like me? Like, like like me? A lot?"
He chuckled and blushed madly, setting his clipboard down.
"Why else vould I save jou for last?"
"Ha! So I was right when I said best for last?"
"J-ja..." He said.
"You are just so adorable when your shy!" You said, taking his hands. He looked up at you and you closed the distance, the two of your passionately kissing. Soon Medic melted into the kiss, and things started beating up. He kept begging for permission into your mouth to explore but you didn't grant it until you felt like it, letting him explore your mouth freely. You two were in your own world now, nothing mattered but the two of you...
"Hey doc, can I ask yo- WUT!?" Scout said, walking in on you two.  You and Medic quickly pulled apart, and he blushed madly. You threw a ruler at scout.
"Go away!!" You still didn't have your shirt on, and were only in your bra.
"Jou should probably put jour shirt on now..." Medic said, walking over to where Archimedes was and petting him. He cooed and you laughed, putting your shirt on. You walked past Medic and pecked his cheek, him being a blushing and flustered mess as you walked out.
"We'll finish this later, right now I gotta kick someone's butt." You said.
He straightened his dishelved tie and sighed, floating dreamily to the floor. Archimedes landed on his face and he sneezed, sending Archimedes flying.

Hope you liked it, person who requested it!
Auf wiedersehn, my leetle potatoes!