(Bring Me Back To Life) Medic! Reader X Heavy

Warning: this chapter may be depressing to some. I didn't expect it to get so dark, but dun worry! I'll post a fluff chapter about Pyro immediately after this so you can cry your eyeballs out then giggle at his absurdness. ^3^
Also, some language such as the F bomb is gunna be dropped. A lot.
Also, sorry if this isn't what you exactly wanted, but I had inspiration and couldn't resist. ~3~
Anywayyyysssss....
Requested by @BluZombieMedic , hope you like it!

Cue dramatic music now! •3•

"I'm about to lose my mind... You've been gone for so long, I'm running out of time.... I need you, doctor, I'm calling, doctor, I need you doctor.... Doctor... To bring me back to life..."
Heavy's eyelids opened then closed, life slipping away. There wasn't anything you could do, he was fading in your grasp.  The heart monitor started slowing, ever so slowly...
"Stay vith me... Bitte..." You begged.
"Doubt starting to creep in, everyday is just so gray and black... Hope, I just need a ray of that, no one sees my vision when I play it for them, they just say it's whack... But they don't know what dope is, and I'm not sure if I'm awake or asleep, all I know is that you came to me when I was at my lowest!! You picked me up, breathed new life in me, I owe my life to you!"
You looked down at the giant man, resting your hands on his heart. Tears stared to form in your eyes as you glanced at the beeping heart monitor, which was slowly getting slower. You never even got to tell him how you feel...
"I don't think you realize what you mean to me, not the slightest clue... Cause me and you, we're like a crew, I was like your sidekick! You're gon' either wanna fight when we get out this f*cking plight, or you gon' hug me, but I'm out of options here, there's nothing else I can do..."
Heavy stirred, and a sliver of hope shone through. His face looked pained for a second and you grasped his large hand in yours, hoping for the best. You recalled the many fun times you two had had together, head slightly throbbing, tears threatening to spill from your sparkling (e/c) eyes.
"It hurts when I see you struggle, you come to me with ideas, just pieces you say, but I don't believe this sh*t you say no more. You're either getting lazy or you don't believe in you no more. Seems like your own opinions, not one you can form! Can't make a decision, you keep questioning yourself! Second guessing, it's almost like you're begging for my help. Like I'm your leader.... You're supposed to f*cking be my mentor!"
You clenched your fists, no longer fighting back the tears. You stared sobbing out loud onto his chest.
"I can endure no more! I demand you remember who you are! It was you who believed in me! When everyone was telling you don't trust me, everyone at the f*cking table, let's tell the truth! You risked your career for me! I know it as well as you. No one wanted to f*ck with the German, Heavy, I'm crying in this lab! You saved my life now maybe it's my turn to save yours, but I can never repay you, what you did for me is way more. But I ain't giving up faith, and you ain't giving up on me! Get up Misha! I'm dying, I need you, come back for f*cks sake!"
Rain started pattering on the window, and you glanced up at the heart monitor. Noticing it getting slower yet again, you ran to the fridge to grab some pain killers and saw the mega baboon heart. Lightning flashed, illuminating the label. With a groan of frantic distress, you could hear the heart monitor, which made your decision clear. You grabbed the heart without further hesitation, slamming the mini fridge's door shut. You slowly approached heavy, heart in hand. Grabbing a scalpel you pulled down the medi-gun to help stabilize him during surgery.
"Bring me back to life..... I need a doctor... Doctor... To bring me back to life..."
You raised the scalpel, and stabbed it into his chest...
Meanwhile, Soldier was out on the battlefield, bloody coat and low health, near the front lines and still fighting, in desperate need of Medic and Heavy to come save the team...
"Now that I need them (my comrades) I don't see none of them... All I see is rain- but f*ck all the fair weather friends, all I need is the rain, f*cking backstabbers... (Spy) When I'm going down, you just laugh at me. Now you're gonna  feel the f*cking wrath of aftermath, maggot... You're going to see us in our RED jackets, & ask where the f*ck we've been, you can kiss my indecisive ass crack, maggots! ...One more loss, and I'm packing up my bags, and as I leave I'll guarantee they'll scream, "hey don't leave us like that, man!""

Heavy's heart monitor slowly started climbing faster as you dug out his heart and threw it aside. Putting in the new charged über heart, you sealed his chest with the medi-gun and wiped your bloodied hands on your jacket, holding your breath...

....
..

.....
..

....
"Bring me back to life..."
Heavy's eyes slowly flitted open.