(Kill, me, k-k-kill me! -Later...) Shy! Medic X Reader Part 2

Part 2 is here! As requested by @Hysterical_German .
Hope you like it! ^3^

"...und so, I vas vondering, if jou.... Wouldliketohavedinnerwithme." Medic said quickly, smiling with a cartoon 'squee!' noise and blushing like mad. You giggled, booping his nose.
"Sure!" He chuckled, and his face flushed even redder.
"I'll see jou at eight zhen?"
"Sounds good to me!"
"Wundebar!"
---
You sat in your room, admiring yourself in the mirror. Putting on a few finishing touches, you were all ready for your date with Medic. It was just about eight, and a light knock sounded from the door.
You walked over to it, opening it, to be met by Medic, who was handsomely dressed in a tuxedo. He held a bouquet of (f/f) up and you took them gratefully, sniffing them.
"Jou look stunning tonight, liebe." He said. You giggled.
"You as well!"
---

You arrived at the fancy restaurant. Medic held open the door of the car for you, and you thanked him.
Upon entering the restaurant, it was like being hit in the face with a million dollars!
Shining chandeliers hung everywhere, glinting in the dim lighting. Soft music flowed from every corner, giving it a cherry atmosphere, and waiters dressed in tuxedos walked around, heads turned up high.
The floor was a very bright marble white, so white it was hard to look at, so you studied the intricate detail of the walls. The walls were white too, with an icy blue accent of fancy swirls. The trim on the molding topped it all off, and you smiled.
"Wow, this place is really fancy." Medic chuckled, looking at your awestruck face.
"Only ze best for jou, mein kätzchen.." He said.
Soon, the two of you were seated.
"... And then I was like, oatmeal? Are you crazy?" Medic looked at you, admiring you while you spoke. He wasn't really listening, just taking in your beauty, absentmindedly nodding occasionally or saying 'mmhmm' when you said something.
"Medic? Meeeeedddiiiccccc?" Medic woke from his trance, shaking his head.
"Huh?"
You face palmed.
"I said, wh-"
"KA-BOOOOMMMM!"
"?!"
You whipped your head around just as a giant smash went through the tall walls and windows shattered. Suddenly the music stopped and everyone was screaming, running for cover. Waiters dropped their dishes and ran for cover too, spilling food everywhere.
"Demoman? Scout?! Heavy!?!" You practically shouted. Medic face-tabled.
Demoman, Scout, and Heavy had all burst through the wall using Soldiers tank and jumped out, weapons raised. Demoman noticed you and Medic and gave a cherry wave.
"Ay, lass, *hic*, we came here instead of raidin' thuh pantry. Spy said something aboot us eatin' all thuh food before the next shipments *hic* come all the time and kicked us outta the base, tell in' us to go *hic* find somewhere nice tuh get food." You gave a annoyed look and Medic started slamming his head repeatedly into the table.
"Sorry leetle (y/n). Did not know date with doktor was going to be at dis place." Heavy apologized. Scout was off to the side, sticking his head in the chocolate fountain.
"Oh mah gahwd thish ish sho gooodddd..." He said, chocolate splattering everywhere. Heavy slapped him and he pulled out of the fountain, confused for a moment.
"Huh, whuu? Oh, sorry guys." Heavy nodded his approval and shoved his face back into the fountain forcefully.
You tried keeping a stern face, but it bubbled into a chuckle. Then, a giggle. Then you just burst out laughing, and Heavy and Demo joined in. Medic was still face tabling while Scout was waving his arms around trying to get his head out of the chocolate fountain. You stopped Medic by grabbing his shoulder before he could face-table again.
"Look at the bright side, we don't have to pay for the food!" Medic tried to keep a stern face but failed miserably at hiding his smile. He soon started chuckling and you all burst out laughing yet again.
After you were all done laughing, you wiped a tear. Looking around, you noticed the place was in shambles. It was smoking and all crumbled and broken where the tank burst through the wall, water was coming out in large fountains from broken pipes, everyone had fled the scene out of fear, and the police could be heard in the distance.
"We should probably get some food and go, I don't know about you guys, but I hear the police...." You said. Demo and Heavy went to go get food while you and Medic sat at your table still, doing nothing. You looked at Medic, thinking he must be mad at how this night went, you looked down.
Medic noticed this and looked up at you, noting you looking down. He sighed.
"I'm sorry zhis night didn't go as planned, liebe..." You looked up at him in surprise.
"Sorry? S-sorry?" He looked alarmed, as if he thought he said something wrong. You burst out laughing, and a brief look of relief flashed acrossed his face.
"Are you kidding? This was the most hilarious night I've ever had!" Medic chuckled too. He was about to reply, but suddenly the police sirens grew really loud.
"Doktor! (Y/n)! Come to tank, we must go!"
You grabbed Medic and he smiled.
"Come on, let's go!"
And with that you two were off, jumping into the tank with Heavy and Demo, laughing the whole way home, police right behind you. That is, until you lost them. It was easy, those guys didn't know what hit them when you threw onions at them!
                                 ---
You sat on the couch, snuggled up against Medic. He had his arm draped around you, and you had gotten to eat some of the fancy food leftover from that nights expedition.
"I had fun tonight, liebe..." Medic murmured.
"As did I... But I have one question..." Medic looked down at you.
"Und vhat's zhat?"
".... Whatever happened to Scout?"
"..." Medic looked down at you, face turning white.
--Meanwhile, back at the Restaurant--
Scout stood, sputtering, his head stuck in the chocolate fountain.
"Don't worry sir, we'll have you out in no time!" Yelled a police officer to the chocolate fountain he was stuck in.
"Now where did I leave that chainsaw..."
Scouts face turned to a look of horror.

And we never did find out what happened to scout.....
The end!

lol, April fools! He got out safely.
The end!