Chapter 1: The audition ♥

I'm just twelve and not even from an english country so sorry if there is some wrong grammar or wrong spelled words or something like that. But it would be fun though if you send me some tips :) I'm always open for suggestions ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Celine, hurry up!" Lizzie shouted. "I'm coming, just like I told you four times already!" I said slighty annoyed. When I catched up to her I could see she was clearly excited. "What if we make it?" she said. "We will make it." I said determined. In our rain boots we splashed through the rain. Her dark hair was all wet and I guess mine was too. The weather wasn't the best in Korea.

For three months ago I moved to my best friend in Korea, myself I was from Sweden with my blonde hair and brown eyes. One eye dark brown and the other one almost on noticed slight a lighter tone. Light skin but easy to get tanned. I'm thin and 1.69 cm tall. I'm 25 years old that means one year older than Lizzie. That's one easy description of myself.

We went inside a house and took off our raincoats. A woman in the reception smiled at us when we approach her. "You're here for the audition?" she asked nicely. "Yes." Lizzie said. "Go to the third door to the right and you'll come to the waiting rooms." she said pointing to the hall behing them. "Thank you." We walked down the hall and took the door she told us and came into a crowded room. There were blue plastic chairs everywhere and just a few free ones. Lizzie and I sat down in the airless and hot room on two free chairs. She took up a magazine and start reading but soon just waved it up and down to cool her down. I just sat there nervously not knowing what to do, not having time to think of anything else than how bad the audition could go.

Ten minutes had gone and I had kind of forgot what I was doing there. Needed to keep reminding myself. "Celine Jones, you're here to audition for the latest k-pop group called Candy Cursh that fits for four members." Then she heard Lizzies name got called up. Lizzies head turned up and she flew over the room to the room where the audition was. When she got out she seemed confused. "What happened?" I said feeling my stomach tie itself. "They said they should call me back if I made it." she said and shook her shoulders. "You think they will?" I asked carefully. "I don't know." she sighed. Then she finally heard her name been called out and walked on weak legs to the door.

The room was empty but had three persons sitting by a table in the corner of the room. They all looked very importent and I felt so useless. The woman with her strong and beautiful face and the three men with poker face and raised eyebrows. "You are..." The man looked at his papers. "...Celine Jones." I gulped. "That's right." He didn't look happy to her apperence. "So you can both dance and sing?" he said. "Yes." I had danced since she was six and she did sing everyday. He looked at the others and then back to her. "Go on then."

I quickly started. I had trained in my dance and song so many times it just felt like practise. I pulled it off easy and even started laughing when I was done. But at there faces they didn't seem to be very impressed. "We'll contact you if you're in the group. Next!" I walked out and back to Lizzie expressionsless. "How did it go?" she asked already knowing the answer. "We tried." I said.

Dissapointed, we left the building and walked to the bus station. I didn't even notice the rain pouring over me, or sorry, I just didn't care I guess. The bus was warm and it felt a little better. At home in our little apartment non of us said something under the whole afternoon. That night I falled asleep right away.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for not having GD in this chapter. But he'll come at the next I promise. ♥