Chapter 3: BigBang boys ♥

GD's birthday is soon ♥ (18th august) Help me countdown? C:

-     -     -     -     -     -    -     -     -     -     -     -      -     -

My eyes found him directly. He was leaning forward laughing at something T.O.P had said. Nara had said there was a surprise for me on work but I would never had guessed that. Seungri looked up and smiled, I also smiled and tried to not do something wrong. I was told to sit down so I did, next to T.O.P that was the only seat left. He greeted me and I did the same, shaky. I tried to tell myself I was famous too now and shouldn't have any reason to act like this, but this was my favourite band! 

We all were told that we were going to do a song together. And of course the to leaders should rap together... G-dragon, and I. That moment i nearly screamed out loud of happiness. But the next moment I got scared. He had so many years of experience and I had one year. I would probably ruin the entire rap so I was going through the basics on how my voice should sound to my character and how our voices should sound good together. The others got instructions to. Ashley and Taeyang did something I didn't pay attention to. Daesung, T.O.P, Kira, Seungri and Nelly was still sitting in the sofa, talking. 

GD was going straight on with the song and hand me a notebook. He had written down the rap already and I read the whole fast. I wasn't that good at Korean but I understood mostly of what other people said and I talked okay. But I prefered to be speaking in english to feel more comfortable and not do as many miss understandings. "It's good." He understood I talked english and did it too. He maybe wasn't that good but it was cute to hear. "So, if you come in here." He pointed at a part of the paper. "We can say this two lines together, then you take over and sing these." He pointed lower down. It would sound really good if you did it right, he knew what he was doing. He looked for my reaction and I could just smile. He smiled back and said we should try once. I agreed, scared. 

We sat down and he started. The words came perfecly out of his mouth and I was stunned. I quickly realized I missed my part and blushed. "Sorry." I murmured. "It's okay." he said smooth. We started all over again and it sound really good. He did amazing and I just my part, it was acceptable. "You're really good." he smiled. "You're kidding right?" I laughed. He frowned. "What?" He was serious? I didn't get it, how could he think that. "You're too kind, I know I barely can keep it up to the standards." I said. He looked right into her eyes. "You're really good." he repeated. I wanted to protest but knew he wouldn't change his mind. 

We just sat in silence for a while. He probably didn't mind, he was in his own minds. But I was so nervous I couldn't see it as nothing else but an awkward silence. I tried to come up with something to say but talking about the weather is lame. I was about to leave when I heard my own voice saying something. "I've heard you had a really cute dog." He looked up smiled. "Oh... I can bring her tomorrow if you want?" I laughed. "It would be awesome."

Taeyang called out our names and told us to come. They all sat down in the furniture's and there was only one seat left ( an armchair). GD told me to sit down and i shook my head. He sat down on the armrest so I had no choice than sitting in the chair. But I got an brilliant idea, I sat down on the other armrest looking at him superior. He laughed. It ended with that Ashley pushed me down from the armrest and I ended up in the chair. GD made thumbs up at Ashely and she blushed. 

They sat down talking about the song and made some practising. It was even more embarrassing this time when I had to sing in front of all the members of BigBang. But I made it without any doubt. GD had give me a little more courage when he had compliment me.

After a long day with alot of laughs me and Kira was on our way back. Right before the elevator closed GD and Seungri catched up with us. Seungri put his arm out and stopped the elevator from closing. "Mind if we join you guys." he said and walked inside with GD. "Yeah, get out." I joked. All three laughed. Seungri and GD was messing with each other and fighting a bit on the way down. It looked cute and funny. When the elevator door opened we all four walked to the door. The summer was soon about to end. The fall had just started colouring leaves. GD and Seungri said goodbye and we did the same. 

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -      -     -

Well I don't have anything to say so, stay tuned for the next chapter ;) I'm gonna start right away!